Zombies Needed

Discussion in 'General' started by Deaddevilman, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

Scott Goldberg's upcoming independant zombie flick - Dead End Massacre - is looking for some walking dead extras in the New York/Long Island area for a shoot in April. Here's the details:
    "This is a huge casting call for all zombie fans around the New York/Long Island area. Please send your resume and pictures to: YMGHScott@Yahoo.com. We are casting for all types of people, all races, all ages. Need to cast zombies for High Definition DV short film in April 2005 for a shoot. We need hundreds of zombies, alot in which, within the next two months, will need fitting for costumes, and also makeup prosthetics to be put on. There is no pay, but food, credit, copy, and definitely screen time. The zombie look is to that of Day of the Dead. Please send in e-mail subject: ATTN: SCOTT GOLDBERG / ZOMBIE SHOOT APRIL . Must be reliable and willing to work long hours. Thank you.

Scott Goldberg
    Indie Film Director
    www.deadendmovie.com"

2. Agent Z

Agent Z "Get to the river...

Why is Scott putting out this ad? There are already thousands of "walking dead extras" in the New York/Long Island area: the lifelong residents.

:D <----- don't hurt me!

3. shift

shift Hot as shit!

No pay? What a bunch of cheap asses. And that's coming from New York. Gosh!! Even a friend I mine was a extra soldier in THE ALAMO and he got 300.00 a day just standing around in the open hay field. lol

4. Luna

Luna Guest

Granted, this is an indie director who needs hundreds of zombies. I don't know if they could even make the film if they paid everyone. :lol:

If I were still in the area I'd totally do it.

5. dwatts

dwatts New Member

I'd do it, it would be a blast, even for no money. Support your local zombie needs!

6. Luna

Luna Guest

Hell, it's all about the experience, and the bragging rights once you get the DVD in hand... "Hey, that's ME in that scene! Watch me rip this guy's face off and eat it!" :D

7. BloodyBabe

BloodyBabe Guest

Wow! I might want to do this! How exciting!! :glasses:

8. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Definate bragging rights, imo.

9. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

I put my name in the pile for Romero's Land of the Dead, but got no response :( I think I could have got one had I been a part of ACTRA, but for an Indy film I bet there's better chance of an average shmo getting a call-back.

10. Gnaghi

Gnaghi Guest

is this a children's zombie film? looking at all the photos on the site, it looks like an elementary school project or something.

11. Faceman

Faceman Guest

Judging from the information (and lack of) on the website with the looks not helping, I'm disappointed. I live on Long Island and would have loved to help.

Are you serious with this post?

12. Alien Redrum

Alien Redrum New Member

I'd consider paying him to be able to rip someone's face off. :D

13. shift

shift Hot as shit!

Someone's hungry :p

14. Luna

Luna Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: