PDA

View Full Version : Most repulsive horror flick

Eddie Quist
02-04-2003, 05:48 AM
I'm talking about the sickest, most disturbing exercise in sadism that you've ever seen...

Let's start the voting, shall we? ;)

Eddie Quist
02-04-2003, 06:12 AM
I forgot to say, I voted for CANNIBAL FEROX.

Any movie where a dude's manhood is sliced off and eaten is a shoe-in in my book.

DefJeff
02-04-2003, 06:13 AM
i voted Men Behind the Sun

Eddie Quist
02-04-2003, 06:19 AM
I've heard it referred to as MAN BEHIND THE SUN and MEN BEHIND THE SUN, so I wasn't sure....

This is my first poll, so you'll have to bear with me. :(

DefJeff
02-04-2003, 06:32 AM
ha, i didnt even realize you put Man until you pointed it out :) dont be so hard on yourself :) i dont even know how to make the choices up top or i would make polls myself, so your definitally better off then i am :)

Cujo108
02-04-2003, 07:53 AM
I voted other, because while the films on the list are up there, SALO beats them all in a landslide when it comes to the repulsive/disturbing content.

mcchrist
02-04-2003, 08:43 AM
Other... I voted for Aftermath, my god! :eek:

John
02-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Other.....I also went with Salo. It was disgusting in some scenes and disturbing in many.

onebyone
02-04-2003, 12:44 PM
The Last House of the Left is a total exercise in sadism, and not in a good way for me. It is one of a handful of horror films I wish I never saw. :eek2:

zombi3
02-04-2003, 01:02 PM
I voted for Cannibal Holocaust, but you forgot to list Dirty Dancing - that's the MOST repulsive!:nervous:

the.wicked.one
02-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Men Behind the Sun. Some crazy shit in there. Once they locked the cat with the rats... I nearly lost it. A+!

rhett
02-04-2003, 05:25 PM
I voted Other...The Devil's Experiment was sadism just for sadism's sake.

Hellbilly
02-04-2003, 06:47 PM
I voted Other: Ghoulies Go To College :D ;)

j/k

Voted for Men Behind The Sun.

Eddie Quist
02-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DefJeff
ha, i didnt even realize you put Man until you pointed it out :) dont be so hard on yourself :) i dont even know how to make the choices up top or i would make polls myself, so your definitally better off then i am :)

Thanks, Def Jef. :) I didn't know how to do it myself until I checked the FAQ page. They take you step by step through it... You should do one for the best David Hess performance!

Thanks everyone for reminding me of all the movies I forgot to mention. :lol: At least I remembered the "Other" option. :) I think I scraped the cinematic gutter pretty damn hard for this one, though. :D

slinker
02-05-2003, 07:45 AM
`Salo` for me too, i cant even remember another film that shocked me and depressed me so much...i will certainly never watch that again. Aside from fictional horror, `Traces of Death` is THE most disgusting thing i have ever seen, i didnt even make it all the way through either, these reality death films are pure sickening :confused:

Shannafey
02-05-2003, 02:52 PM
I haven't seen a lot of these, but Necromantik makes me sick.

hell ya!
02-05-2003, 06:31 PM
I voted for Man Behind The Sun, i haven't actually seen the movie but from what i heard i don't think i would want to.:fire: :fire: :fire:

thrashard76
02-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Cannibal Ferox because it proves that cannibals don't exist...they have never existed. :eek1: Now where's that helicopter going...?

MapleBob
02-06-2003, 01:52 AM
nekromatic is the sickest movie I ever saw. It traumatized me for days afterward.

The only other movie on this list I've seen is Blood Sucking Freaks and all my disgust and sick feelings were greatly lessened after I listened to the commentary..

I think I'll avoid Salo and Men Behind the Sun altogether if people think those are sicker then nekromantic.

betterdan
02-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Men Behind The Sun gets my vote. I had the dvd but my player would skip on it near the end so I sent it back. It is the only movie I have seen (I haven't seen Salo yet) that made me turn it off for a while before finishing it. Those intestines shooting out of that man's ass did it for me.:eek1: I did finally watch the rest and it was weird but aside from making me sick it was a pretty decent movie. I'll have to get it again now that I have a different player.:D This one is definately not for the squeamish.:nervous:

Broken
02-06-2003, 11:03 AM
I went to see blood sucking freaks when I was 16 at a midnight showing. I walked out at the dentist part.

KillerCannabis
02-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Cannibal Ferox. Any film where a guy gets his "junk" sliced off and eaten HAS to be the most repulsive thing I've ever seen.

mcchrist
02-07-2003, 08:33 AM
Cannibal Ferox. Any film where a guy gets his "junk" sliced off and eaten HAS to be the most repulsive thing I've ever seen.

But isn't that on par with most cannibal flicks?