PDA

View Full Version : AMC's Hammer Schedule For May

HammerFANatic
04-20-2001, 08:36 PM
May looks to be a very good month for Hammeroids, so keep an eye on the schedule and please remember, all dates are EDT, so adjust accordingly.

11 May
Curse of the Werewolf

12 May
Brides of Dracula
Curse of the Werewolf
Revenge of Frankenstein

19 May
The Mummy

23 May
The Nanny

25 May
One Million Years B.C.
When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

26 May
Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

Rock
04-20-2001, 11:06 PM
Sounds great! And I had the great fortune to catch HORRORS OF THE BLACK MUSEUM on AMC last Wednesday night...I know it's not a Hammer but it's still nice to see at least one channel that has their head out of their ass when it comes to genre films.

Paff
04-20-2001, 11:49 PM
AMC does not suck. In fact, I think tonight is The Fall of the House of Usher (I know, AIP, not Hammer, but if ya like one, you probably like the other). I don't know if it's widescreen, but a lot of AMC is.Two weeks ago they showed The Other, but I'm too stupid to know the difference between AM and PM when programming my VCR so I missed it.

Zombie Keeper
04-21-2001, 04:49 AM
I'm glad AMC exist. Great old horror you can't get anywhere else!

HammerFANatic
04-21-2001, 06:18 PM
I was able to get a copy of the, Horrors of the Black Museum, myself, the other night....thanks to AMC. :D AMC really does take care of classic horror fans, you have to really appreciate their efforts.

mutleyhyde
04-21-2001, 09:15 PM
"One day, I'm gonna grow up to be a REAL T.V.!" So says poor Hyde's T.V. that has so far been deprived of cable. Aside from all this good horror programming, the Stars are on Fox SW tonight. Errrrrgggghhhh!!! :mad:

HammerFANatic
04-23-2001, 03:22 PM
Gads, take almost anything away from me, but leave the cable! Living in the sticks as I do, cable TV is about the only thing that makes the long winter months bearable.

Rock
04-24-2001, 03:41 PM
I live in the sticks too (sort of) but cable is not an option...it's satellite or 4 fuzzy mainstream channels...grateful for IFC, AMC, and Sundance channels...the rest SUCK!