PDA

View Full Version : LE Hammer Discs In August

Mark Relford
02-25-2001, 06:52 AM
According to Fangoria's Chopping List, the first ten thousand discs of Scars of Dracula will come with a bonus disc, The Many Faces of Christopher Lee.
Also, the first ten thousand discs of Blood From the Mummy's Tomb will come with a Hammer trailers disc.

mutleyhyde
02-25-2001, 03:33 PM
At this point, I'm just happy to get ANY Hammer :mad: . I hate the DTs :( . However, the "Many Faces" sounds great, but I guess it's time for me to auction off my extra copy of the trailers disc ;) .

HammerFANatic
02-26-2001, 02:46 PM
Great info, thanks Mark! :D

jae
03-04-2001, 09:41 PM
Any info on what exactly will be on the Hammer trailers DVD? Trailers for movies not being released by Anchor Bay like Twins of Evil etc? Trailers for ALL of Hammer's movies? I've never been a fan of The Mummy (Universal, Hammer or otherwise) but will pick up their DVD if the trailer DVD is good enough.

So is it safe to assume that if you pre-order these DVDs and recieve them on or around the release date, that you'll get a copy of the bonus DVD?

mutleyhyde
03-04-2001, 09:59 PM
That's what I'm hoping! But make sure you pre-order from a reliable source who won't drop the ball and put you in back-order hell. I'm still waiting on BarnesandNoble.com for my Alice Cooper cd that came out weeks ago. They put that on back order when I pre-ordered it. HUH!?! I called them like the next day for some reason and they said that it wouldn't be in until after 3/6. So I asked if the street date had changed. Nope, it just wouldn't come til after that. I still don't understand that one. What sucks is that there's a B&N right next door to my apartments, and they've had it since it streeted. Urghhh :mad: ! But I digress...

The trailer dvd, and I'm totally guessing here, will probably be all the AB Hammer releases so far, along with the current releases, and those that AB have the rights to that are upcoming. Unfortunately, that won't include the legendary Twins of Evil. :(

jae
03-05-2001, 01:13 AM
Thats too bad.. I'll probably pick it up anyways though :) I was watching my Dracula and the Undead World of Hammer today and was wishing they had covered any of the Karnstein Trilogy.. Vampire Circus looks really interesting though. It just got me wishing I had all of these movies on DVD. Thanks.