PDA

View Full Version : All Night Long 3 review

Atmims
03-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Inspired by Jeffs reviews I figured I would do a review. I'm no expert at all and for video and sound I'll rate them by whether I had any complaints or not, I'm not very picky.

I'm sure most of you gave All Night Long 1 a try and didn't think much of it, I didn't either. I've had Tokyo Shocks All night Long 3 DVD for months now thinking it would be the same story as part 1. Last night I decided to give it a chance, supposedly it's the best in the series...

All Night Long 3 (Tokyo Shock DVD)

Audio: No complaints at all. The movie is in Japanese with Engligh subtitles.

Video: No complaints, the picture isn't too sharp but I don't think that could be helped.

Extras: Four trailers to other Tokyo Shock movies.

Movie: In my opinion nothing like All Night Long 1. It's about a nerdy boy who looks pretty young I would say 16, but he's probably at least 18. He lives by himself and works at a hotel cleaning rooms. He's a real pervert and he collects pubic hairs from the beds. His obsession grows and he starts rooting through trash to find personal information about women. The movie follows the boy and his obsession with one woman who he knows through her trash. A interesting idea for a movie for sure.

There is some gore especially a lot near the end, a fair amount a nudity, Tons of perversion, rape, and a retarded guy that finished this sick little package up.

90% of the characters in the movie are scum and that's one of the things that makes it an entertaining movie and backs up the general message "All human beings are trash". There was probably only 10 dragging minutes in the whole movie too which is very good. I recommend checking this out to fans of depraved asian movies, It's definetly a sick and entertaining movie. Check it out!

Adrian

moogong
03-20-2003, 05:59 PM
Good review dude :)

Atmims
03-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Thanks, It's no DefJeff interview though. I mainly wanted to let everyone know about the movie. I wish I had the ability to judge sound and picture quality better but I'm sure Tokyo Shock is the definitive edition of this movie and it's usually the movie that counts. I really think this reader review section is a good idea so I'll be posting more reviews of DVDs that I don't think many people have seen.

Adrian

thrashard76
03-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Nice review Admins. ;) I may have to check this series out, since it looks promising.

Atmims
03-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Check out part 3 first and if you like it go from there. It's definetly the best of the series and I didn't particularly like part 1 at all. The movies are only related by title and themes so seeing them out of order won't hurt anything.
Adrian

DefJeff
03-20-2003, 07:26 PM
awesome, definitally post some more reviews.

im glad you posted a review of this, ive been so curious about this series for awhile now. I've heard Part 2 is the most vile one so i was gonna start with that, but now ill just start with Part 3.

Atmims
03-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Whenever you do see them post your comments too, I would like to hear other comments on the movies. :)