PDA

View Full Version : Entrails from Synapse GOOD NEWS!

slinker
03-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Entrails News (http://www.mhvf.net/forum/asian/posts/108223108239327.html)

Woo hooo! Im pumped for these sordid sleazy little classics! :D

DefJeff
03-23-2003, 02:40 PM
shit, this is great news. ive been waiting for these releases for quite awhile, cant wait to (finally!) pick them up. i myself was starting to wonder just where these titles went

thrashard76
03-24-2003, 07:30 AM
Cool news slinker. I'm glad Synapse updated us on these two (almost lost) titles. Maybe now they can finally get released with no more hang ups.

mcchrist
03-24-2003, 08:16 AM
I only saw Entrails, and to be honest with you I thought it to be more boring than dirt. The last 15 minutes are kinda cool with the horny chick, but the rest really made me want to go to bed. I haven't seen the sequels, but i am not enthused.

Wermode
03-25-2003, 03:13 AM
Yeah, that was my take on Entrails of a Virgin, too...a couple fun moments but definitely not worth my time sitting through the rest. Very, very little of interest or entertainment.

IMHO, it's something to see once for the sake of curiosity, but I won't buy it. I can't speak about the other film, though.

DefJeff
03-25-2003, 04:17 AM
ive seen Guts of a Virigin and it was pretty fun, but i havent seen the other film

thrashard76
03-25-2003, 04:44 AM
Speaking of these two belated movies, did The Deadly Spawn ever get a definitive release date? :rolleyes: The trailer for that one looked kinda cool. :evil:

slinker
03-25-2003, 07:09 AM
Guts of a Beauty is a nasty little film with no redeeming values whatsoever , its filled with gangsters, rape ,torture, sex, gore and has a 7ft monster with a alien cock. Its got the best impact effect ive ever seen , which would put Troma to shame, involving a watermelon...i wont tell you any more but :lol: Wild and sordid movies like this always have a place reserved on my shelf! :D

KillerCannabis
04-08-2003, 09:15 AM
These sound so disgusting I feel its my duty to watch at least one of them.

Deaddevilman
04-10-2003, 09:30 AM
It's great that a lot of Japanese films are coming to the US. However, the translations are fricking weak. If you're watching for the gore, more power to you. But it's nice to know the story every now and then. The Devils Experiment is a perfect example. I contacted Unearthed Films and they said that the translation came with the deal. But from now on, they would have someone checking the films out. Their other Japanese releases actually had fairly accurate translations. Now all we need is someone to translate the majority of horror crap that comes out of hollywood, cause most of it reaks like dead flesh!

Zodiac-Mindwarp
04-10-2003, 03:44 PM
I have never seen these two movies, but with all of the wild things that I have heard about them, I am very eager add them to my collection.

In fact, I can not wait to get my hands on them for a first viewing! :D

aoiookami
04-10-2003, 06:24 PM
dont think I will be picking this one up. I was excited at fist, so I did some research, and found nothing but negative reviews and how cheap all the effects are. think I'll save my money for DoA region 1 next month