PDA

View Full Version : The Spaghetti Western Collection

Andrew
03-25-2003, 07:51 AM
This is very, very long. So I'm putting in each film in a different post. Sorry if it's destracting or something, but I think it'll be easier than putting them all in one post.

DJANGO

The first film (chronologically) in the Spaghetti Western Collection is the classic DJANGO. Django (Franco Nero) is a drifter, a man wandering through the desert dragging a coffin behind him everywhere he goes. He comes across a group of men whipping a woman and quickly gets rid of them. He takes the woman, Maria (Loredana Nusciak), to the near-by town and drops her off at the bar. He sits down, has a few drinks, and talks to the bartender. It turns out a man named Major Jackson (Eduardo Fajardo) who runs the town seems to have missed the end of the civil war and loves watching Mexicans run for their lives only to be gunned down in his own sights. Heís helped by a seemingly endless supply of men with red hoods, constantly at his side ready for disposal. Django, being the nice guy that he is (or is he?) decides to help the Mexicans fight back against Major Jackson and his army of shrouded followers. Will they win their independence, or is this just a lost cause? How much can one man really help? And what is in that damn coffin?? Watch the movie and youíll soon find out.

To be honest, DJANGO is the first western Iíve ever truly watched from start to finish. Iíd always heard great things about this film (and the genre), so when I finally got this set and popped the disc into my player you can imagine my anticipation. Well...I wasnít let down a bit. This is one awesome movie filled to the brim with all of the ingredients needed to make a great film. The acting is pretty good; Nero is great as the character he is most known for but Nusciak is a bit annoying. The rest are all pretty average, nothing special but nothing particularly bad either. The music to this movie rocks. The title song is the ULTIMATE in cheese but I guarantee youíll be humming it for the rest of the day. The rest of the score is great as well and adds to the whole feel of the movie. Direction by Sergio Corbucci is great, there are plenty of long shots with a lot happening. The best part of this movie, however, is the action. Thereís never more than 10 minutes without an awesome gunfight or altercation, and some of the battle scenes are just bad ass. In one scene (I wonít spoil it), we can all see where Tarantino got his inspiration for one of the more memorable scenes in RESERVOIR DOGS. Thereís a surprising amount of blood in this movie, nothing overly gory or anything, but there is a fair amount of the good olí red stuff. I was surprised seeing this in a movie from í66, but hey, Iím not one to complain.

DJANGO is presented in 1.66 Anamorphic Widescreen, and the transfer here is for the most part very good. There are a number of scenes with apparent print damage, but this doesnít seem to be Blue Undergroundís fault at all. The colors are great, and the grain is often kept at bay, although in several scenes it's pretty noticable. It should be noted that this was ďrestored from the original negativeĒ, so this is probably as good as it gets. The audio is presented in English and Italian mono and English subtitles are optional. The sound is fine throughout, and the English dub track isnít bad at all. I think it even adds to the fun of this movie.

The extras are a little thin but still get the job done. Thereís a 13 minute featurette with Franco Nero and Ruggero Deodato (who was apparently First Assistant Director). A lot of cool information is discussed, from Nero not being their first choice to the ugly extras to the filmís countless clones. A cool little vignette. The theatrical trailer is also here, again itís very cheesy but still well-done. Thereís a posters and still gallery which is decent and talent bios which are alright (but they never really excite me). There are some cool liner notes by Christopher Frayling the Leone aficionado, which are worth reading as well.

Overall, DJANGO is a cool flick, and the disc (restored and remastered) is only available in this box set. And hey, if youíre gonna have one, youíve gotten have Ďem all. Highly recommended.

Andrew
03-25-2003, 07:52 AM
DJANGO KILL...IF YOU LIVE, SHOOT!

The next movie in this collection is Guilio Questiís DJANGO KILL (IF YOU LIVE, SHOOT!), which has no relation to Corbucciís DJANGO at all. However, that doesnít mean itís not worth checking out, so keep reading.

Thomas Milian (referred to only as The Stranger) is a Mexican-American bandit in a group that jumps a wagon crossing the desert. However, seemingly due to some racial tension, the leader of the Americans, Oaks (Piero Lulli), and his men turn on the Mexicans, shooting them and leaving them for dead. Milian is the sole survivor, and is rescued by two Native Americans combing the desert. They find gold with his body, and fashion a number of solid-gold bullets that ďgo deeperĒ. The Americans have gone to a nearby town to ask for more horses to trek the desert and offer the bartender a sum of gold if he can help. However, the bartender spills the news to another man, and in consequence the rest of the town finds out, throwing the town into a state of civil unrest. The townspeople kill all of the bandits one by one in various gruesome fashions, and we get to see it all in close detail. However, Oaks is left alive, and when Milian reaches the town he shoots the bastard full of gold (you know, like filling him with lead, except these bullets are goldÖget it?...nevermind). Mr. Zorro (Roberto Camardiel), who seems to have some authority the town, comes along and instructs a man to remove the bullets. When the townspeople discover these bullets are made of gold, they tear Oaks apart and he dies. Milian stays in the town over night and the next day meets a kid named Evan (George Lovelock from LET SLEEPING CORPSES LIE) who wants to get out of the town, but unfortunately itís just not in the cards. The next day he meets Zorro and his ďmuchachosĒ, a group of black-clothed riders who capture Evan for ransom and take him and Milian back to their camp. The rest of the film is filled with twists and turns as the black riders and Zorro attempt to get the gold from the rest of the townspeople through both ransom (for Evan) and battle.

Sorry for that being so long, but a lot goes on in this movie. Anyway, this is another great flick here. Thomas Milian does an awesome job as the stranger constantly coping with the memories of almost dying. The rest of the cast is pretty good as well, especially Camardiel who is awesome as Mr. Zorro. The music is great and so is most of the direction, in particular the shootout between Milian and Oaks. Overall though this movie is just intense. Thereís a heaping of violence including one gruesome scalping, and the whole feel of the movie is just non-stop action. You keep thinking itís over, but the movie keeps going (for almost 2 hours). One thing worth mentioning is the strong homosexual undertones. While Evan is under capture you can tell thereís something more than gold that the muchachos are after, if you know what I mean. (Before you call me a homophobic asshole or something, this is confirmed in the featurette.) Lastly this is the first movie I can say that had really awesome editing. I usually couldnít give two shits but in this it works really well, especially in the scenes in which Milian recalls his near-death experience. Overall this movie rocks, and while itís very different from DJANGO itís still very comparable in quality.

Yet again, we get a fine looking disc. This oneís in Anamorphic 2.35 widescreen, and the movie looks amazing from start to finish. Thereís minimal print damage again but itís far less than in DJANGO and the overall look is much nicer. Grain is very low and colors are great. The audio is again presented in both Italian and English mono with optional subtitles. No problems to speak of.

The DVD is pretty much the same extras-wise as the DJANGO disc. The featurette runs a bit longer at 22 minutes and Tomas Milian, Guilio Questi, and Ray Lovelock (who I thought was British, due to his name and in LSCL he didnít seem to be dubbed, but oh well, heís Italian) all share some cool information. They discuss their careers and the film in general at some length, and itís a good watch. The trailer for this one is pretty stupid, just silhouettes and the title. No voice over or anything about the actual movie. The stills and talent bios are decent but nothing great, and there are again great liner notes (this time by William Connolly).

DJANGO KILL was another awesome movie in the Spaghetti Western Collection, full of action and violence galore. Recommended for any fan ofÖanything.

Andrew
03-25-2003, 07:53 AM
RUN MAN RUN

ďYo amigo!Ē
ďI ainít yer amigo you dirty Mexican, now get out of here!Ē
ĒI think we are in TexasÖĒ

Milian returns in Sergio Sollimaís RUN MAN RUN, a western-comedy if there ever was one.

Tomas Milian is Cuchillo, a down-and-out thief who gets thrown in jail shortly after reuniting with his girlfriend Dolores (Chelo Alonso). Heís persuaded by a revolutionary in his cell to help him escape to Texas for $100. Naturally, he obliges and the two set out on horseback. They meet up with a group of bandits and a former sheriff (Donal OíBrian), all of whom are eager to find a stash of money set aside for the people of Mexico to start a revolution. The revolutionary refuses to help them and is killed in the ensuing battle, but before he dies he gives Cuchillo a newspaper that will help him to eventually find the gold. So Cuchillo sets off for Burton City and along the way meets up with a hot Salvation Army chick (ďa soldier for the Lord!Ē) named Penny (Linda Veras), who enlists him as her assistant. He gets caught stealing water by some French bastards but escapes, only to get caught again by the sheriff who gets the paper and gallops off. It turns out Dolores has been following him this whole time, and when she finally catches up to him heís with the Penny on the ground. Needless to say, [insert cat fight here]. Dolores leaves and Cuchillo helps out Penny with a rally, but he ends up rousing up the people to take some food and then gets tied up again by some Mexican guards. Eventually he gets to come down and meets up with Santillana (John Ireland) who gives him some good advice and freedom from his captors; however he wants Cuchillo to find the gold for him as well. I have to stop there, because this movie is just insane. Thereís SO much going on and so many little characters intercrossing that itíd be impossible to explain it all, thatíd ruin the fun of the movie.

RUN MAN RUN is one helluva movie. I know I just said that twice but damn, this one is most definitely the best of the four films. The one aspect this movie has that the other three fail to have is great comedy. Cuchilloís shenanigans never get old, and his dirty little persona is one that Iím sure anyone will love. He meets up with countless people and each altercation ends up in some hilarious act. The film is full of excellent dialogue and moves along at an excellent pace. At a tad bit over two hours the film never gets boring, and the introduction of countless characters is a huge part of that. Whereas in some films many characters can result in an underdeveloped storyline full of unnecessary sub-plots and conflicts, the supporting roles in RUN MAN RUN only add to the fun, and there is rarely a scene that drags. The real man in this show is of course Cuchillo, portrayed perfectly by Tomas Milian. His comic timing, facial expressions, and genuine acting ability all come together to create this crazy character. Sollimaís direction is top notch, with locations ranging from the desert to the snow he fills the screen with magnificent visuals. While very restrained in its violence, the movie does pack a punch in certain scenes, and the last battle has a bit of blood. All in all though, this is not a movie to gross you out or create a bleak outlook on the world, but rather one that you can just have some fun with. The score also rocks. Itís credited to Bruno Nicolai but it turns out (according to the featurette) that the score was actually composed by Ennio Morricone. Either way, itís great, and Milian even sings the theme song (Cuchillo constantly hums it throughout the film). Great stuff, this is definitely the best and most fun of the Spaghetti Western Collection.

The DVD from Blue Underground is presented in 2.35 Anamorphic Widescreen and looks fantastic. Thereís very minimal grain, and all of the colors look great. The landscapes are showcased beautifully, and thereís nary a problem to be found. Some light grain, but thatís it. Amazing for a 35 year old film. The Audio is great as well, but again, itís only in Italian and English mono with optional English subs. One could only wish for some separation with the rousing theme song and gun fights, but alas it was not to be. Minor complaint though, as the mono tracks certainly get the job done.

This one has is a bit more packed than the other releases in this set, and thankfully so. There is a featurette with Sergio Sollima and Tomas Milian which showcases some cool information on both the various actors used in the film and the actual production. The coolest extra though is "Western Italian Style," a 38 minute feature on the boom of the Italian westerns and has interviews with directors Enzo G. Castellari, Sergio Corbucci, and Sergio Sollima. Itís done in an old-fashioned way, with a narrator talking, and the director turning to say ďWell hi there!Ē in a dubbed voice. Iím not going to complain though, as itís a whole lot of fun. Itís fluff, but itís good fluff. Rounding out the extras is an Italian Main Titles Sequence (which isnít really any different except for the language, although the film has a cool title sequence), an okay Trailer, decent Stills, and some more Talent Bios. This one has the best extras; not by much, but the 38 minute feature is cool.

RUN MAN RUN is easily the best disc presented in this box set. The film is excellent, full of humor and action, and the disc is packed with some cool supplements and near-perfect A/V. I canít recommend it enough.

Andrew
03-25-2003, 07:54 AM
MANNAJA: A MAN CALLED BLADE

The last film in Blue Undergroundís Spaghetti Western Collection is MANNAJA: A MAN CALLED BLADE, directed by Sergio Martino (of 2019, TORSO, and MOUNTAIN OF THE CANNIBAL GOD fame). How does this one compare to the other excellent entries? Read on to find out my thoughts.

Maurizio Merli plays a man called Blade, a wandering warrior picking up cash wherever he can. We learn that he prefers to use an axe rather than a gun, and proceeds to chop off a manís (Donal OíBrian from RUN MAN RUN) arm for a reward. He walks into a bar full of people and meets Voller (John Steiner from TENEBRE and SHOCK), a conniving card player. Blade offers to play with his prisoner as money in the pot. Blade soon discovers that the town is run by a man named McGowan (Philippe Leroy) who has Voller to get things done. McGowanís daughter is kidnapped, and now itís up to Blade to get her back. He comes across a caravan full of busty women (apparently ďentertainersĒ) who help him hide from Voller while finding out the true mystery behind what happened to McGowanís daughter. Bladeís past also comes into play as a childhood experience fuels his desire to rid the town of evil and set things right once again.

While the summary may seem short, this movie has much less going on than its predecessors. Made 9 years after RUN MAN RUN and at the tip end of the Spaghetti Western boom, MANNAJA seems to be lacking. Whereas the other three films in this set had fantastic storylines (although the first two were rather simplistic, they were still excellently done), this one falls a bit short. The quest to find McGowanís daughter and the truth about the town isnít particularly compelling, and I canít say I was very interested in seeing the outcome. It should be noted though that there is some carnage in several shots, but nothing really overtly violent. The score rocks as well, although the theme song kinda grates on my nerves. The direction, however, is very very good. Martino uses a lot of cool shots and inter-cuts one scene to perfection. Sadly, the story of A MAN CALLED BLADE is the real detractor here, and had there been better material I think Martino and Co. couldíve put together a much better film. But as it stands, MANNAJA is strictly okay, and definitely the low point of this box set.

Another odd thing about this film is the video quality, presented in 2.35 Anamorphic Widescreen. While it certainly isnít bad, itís substantially worse than RUN MAN RUN and DJANGO KILL, both made almost 10 years earlier. Thereís some grain and print damage, but itís not too distracting. The colors (especially in the girls dresses) are quite good and overall itís a top notch transfer, I was just surprised to see it wasnít in as good shape as some of the others. No big deal. The audio is the same as all the other discs, Italian and English mono with optional English subs, and while it isnít great it gets the job done. No real hissing or popping.

Supplements include a short featurette with Martino in which he discusses the process of making a film and how popular westerns were in Italy (he claims there were up to 150 being released per year!). Some good information in there as well, but nothing groundbreaking. The trailer, stills, and talent bios are all mediocre but worth having I suppose for collectorís purposes.

I was a bit disappointed in MANNAJA: A MAN CALLED BLADE. While itís still a decent film, it pales in comparison to the other three in this box set. A weak script really hurt this one, sadly. The disc is simply average, nothing special here. However, for fans Iím sure itís a definite buy.

Andrew
03-25-2003, 07:56 AM
In Review (out of *****):

DJANGO:
The Film - ****
Video - ***
Audio - ***1/2
Extras - ***

DJANGO KILL:
The Film - ****
Video - ****
Audio - ***1/2
Extras - ***1/2

RUN MAN RUN
The Film - ****1/2
Video - ****1/2
Audio - ***1/2
Extras - ****

MANNAJA: A MAN CALLED BLADE
The Film - ***
Video - ***1/2
Audio - ***1/2
Extras - ***

THE SPAGHETTI WESTERN COLLECTION - ****1/2

My final verdict on this set is that it is fucking awesome. I was incredibly surprised at how great some of these films were, and Iíve had a lot of fun going over the discs these past two days. If anyone is hesitant on getting this set based on a lack of experience in Spaghetti Westerns, rest assured you arenít going out too far on a limb. The genre is one I look forward to exploring even further (COMPANEROS and FOUR OF THE APOCALYSPE are most definitely my next purchases), and I canít recommend this set enough. Most sites list this as $60, which is a steal at just $15 per disc. Major credit should be given to Blue Underground for putting this set out. To any fan of European cinema, westerns, or someone who just wants something different (like me):

Have no fear, The Spaghetti Westerns are here!

mcchrist
03-25-2003, 09:20 AM
Sweet set up on the reviews dude. I've been wanting this set, but this clinches it. As soon as I can find an affordable copy, it is mine!!!

thrashard76
03-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by AndrewBBD
Have no fear, The Spaghetti Westerns are here! A professionally well done piece Andy. :banana: :banana: :banana: I think you must have spent quite a lot of time exacting what you were going to say and how you outlined each movie (along with the final star points at the end) were written extremely well. :D This boxset will be top of my list next time I go shopping online. Thanks for posting this review Andy, a job well done. :glasses:

dvdasia62
03-25-2003, 01:41 PM
Terrific reviews and yes, an OUTSTANDING release from BU. This set single-handidly got me on an SW kick that is still going strong and shows no signs of letting up! Here are my rankings from the set in order of preference:

RUN MAN RUN
MANNAJA
DJANGO
DJANGO KILL

Am I the only one who got a "hint" of Elvis as the catchy main title theme song played for Django???

Atmims
03-25-2003, 03:59 PM
A++ Review Andrew! You did a REALLY good job on this one. I'm impressed. :) I think I will definetly get this set now, It sounds excellent.

moogong
03-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Awesome reviews dude...all of them. You really spent alot of time doing these reviews, I'm impressed!

I will end up picking these up, its just a matter of time.

Andrew
03-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Awesome, glad to have been some help to you all.

DVDasia - I really wanted to like MANNAJA but to me it just ended up being kind of "blah". What did you like about it? I guess it just wasn't for me. Any comments welcome though.

hell ya!
03-25-2003, 05:57 PM
Damn! I am so glad that you enjoyed the set. Great reviews of all of the movies. I'm really happy that you enjoyed them. I loved this set myself and hope that they release another one. My ranking would be:

Run Man Run(Milian just fucking rocks, he's really great with Nero in COMPANEROS)
Django
Mannaja
Django Kill!

Spaghetti Westerns Rule!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

dvdasia62
03-25-2003, 10:30 PM
DVDasia - I really wanted to like MANNAJA but to me it just ended up being kind of "blah". What did you like about it? I guess it just wasn't for me. Any comments welcome though.

Andrew - I think that I found "Mannaja" to be a little bit "different" then most SW's and that is probably one of the things that appealed to me most. I thought Merli made a good anti-hero and I liked his "proficiency" with both pistol and hatchet. I think Martino did a terrific job behind the camera, creating a great atmosphere, especially the opening chase scene through the fog and mist. I also thought the "eyeball torture" scene was incredibly unique and quite bizarre and last but not least, we get John Steiner as a truly sleazy villian. Even though it was all compacted into a 96 minute run time, I kind of wish it went on longer. A very "surreal" Western IMHO. :)

Andrew
03-26-2003, 12:55 AM
That's cool, I definitely agree on the direction and Steiner being awesome. I've always thought he was a bit of a creepy guy.

dvdasia62
03-26-2003, 01:33 AM
That's cool, I definitely agree on the direction and Steiner being awesome. I've always thought he was a bit of a creepy guy.

Yep, I agree. If your ever looking for a bit of a "different" type of SW, please make sure to eventually check out Castellari's magnificent "Keoma" with Franco Nero as well as Corbucci's incredible snow-bound SW "The Great Silence". Outside of "For A Few Dollars More", "The Great Silence" is my favorite. And, if your a big Van Cleef fan, DO NOT pass up the Wild East DVD of Tonino Valerii's "Day Of Anger". Awesome!

EPKJ
03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
This set was great. I thought that Run Man Run was the best of the lot. Tomas Milian is a good actor. The weakest link had to be Mannaja. The film is not bad, however, it just seemed a bit flat at the end. Django was a terrific film. The opening with the coffin is a classic scene. Django Kill has Tomas Milian again in what must be the weirdest western ever made. This, of course, means that it is worthy of collection. I hope that Blue Underground does another Spaghetti Western Collection.

R. I. P.
04-07-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by dvdasia62
And, if your a big Van Cleef fan, DO NOT pass up the Wild East DVD of Tonino Valerii's "Day Of Anger". Awesome!

Where can I buy this online? I've been a SW fanatic since my cradle days and my all-time fave has to be "Once Upon A Time In The West" which features Ennio Morricone's most haunting soundtrack ever, IMHO. ;)

Other SW's I've recently viewed and highly recommend are "Texas Adios" with Franco Nero, "Death Rides A Horse" with Lee Van Cleef, and "Buddy Goes West" with Bud Spencer and also features another classic Morricone soundtrack. :banana:

R. I. P. :glasses:

rhett
04-07-2003, 03:58 AM
Wow Andy, those were some great reviews man! I am not a huge fan of westerns, but spaghetti westerns are definitely ones I plan on spending some more time with this summer. From the sounds of it, this set is the perfect place to start!

dvdasia62
04-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by R. I. P.
Where can I buy this online? I've been a SW fanatic since my cradle days and my all-time fave has to be "Once Upon A Time In The West" which features Ennio Morricone's most haunting soundtrack ever, IMHO. ;)

Other SW's I've recently viewed and highly recommend are "Texas Adios" with Franco Nero, "Death Rides A Horse" with Lee Van Cleef, and "Buddy Goes West" with Bud Spencer and also features another classic Morricone soundtrack. :banana:

R. I. P. :glasses:

I got mine here:

http://www.xploitedcinema.com/dvds/dvds.asp?title=446

Andrew
04-08-2003, 12:22 AM
I got it at DVDPlanet. And thanks for all the kind words, this thing took me quite a while (like...8 hours total), so I'm glad some people liked it.

KillerCannabis
04-08-2003, 07:59 AM
I'm usually not a fan of westerns but these reviews definitely piqued my interest. Certainly one of the most in-depth reviews I've ever read. Excellent job.

mcchrist
04-08-2003, 10:24 AM
I keep picking this up. The only film out of the lot I've seen is Django, and quite frankly if the others stack up as well as you say, then a purchase of this is a certainty.

Mr.Han
11-10-2003, 10:39 PM
If you liked "Django" check out another film by the same producer called "Keoma"starring Franco Nero.

It's an Anchor Bay release
widescreen 2.35:1

wizzer
08-26-2004, 12:49 AM
good reviewing andy :) i read these reviews when you posted them and got django at your suggestion and it was a good watch. moved along nice and quick (those eastwood spaghetties tend to drag in parts) the characters were good and it had cool prostitutes.

one gripe:

in the final scene, django guns down all six men using his six shooter but he fires 7 shots in a row. silly nit pick to some, but i think that sort of thing is relevant in movies set in the old west.

i'm gonna watch that run man run next i think.

BloodMan
08-26-2004, 01:38 AM
Django is a great film! I just watched Companeros again today. That is damn fun stuff!! Morricone's score is so damn catchy. :) Still waiting on The Great Silence. Will order Day of Anger next me thinks. :)

Jimbo
08-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Love this set!!

Damage
09-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Agreed, this is a great boxset. In addition to Django, CompaŮeros, and any of Leone's westerns (of course), I highly recommend Castellari's Keoma, which might be my favourite spaghetti western.

Jimbo
09-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Agreed, this is a great boxset. In addition to Django, CompaŮeros, and any of Leone's westerns (of course), I highly recommend Castellari's Keoma, which might be my favourite spaghetti western.
Keoma is excelent! In fact i just scored the original soundtrack for that film.

Damage
09-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Keoma is excelent! In fact i just scored the original soundtrack for that film.

Cool! Everyone I've shown this DVD says the same thing, great movie but that soundtrack is grating, but I couldn't disagree more. It fits the movie perfectly. Imagine Lena Horne and Leonard Cohen as two angry drunks on an all-day bender drinking whiskey, then going into the studio to record for this movie... That's the Keoma soundtrack! (Well, not Lena Horne and Leonard Cohen, but it sure sounds like them.) Good score, Jimbo!

Evil Dead Guy
09-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Excellent reviews Andrew , i never even heard of this box set . I love Spaghetti westerns , i might just have to pick this one up .

BloodMan
09-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Ya... for Keoma I thought the same kinda thing... Leonard Cohen on a bitch of a drunk and doing the score for this. Haha! Keoma is a great film too. Really well done and the mood is thick all the way through. :)

Damage
09-07-2004, 12:54 AM
And since this is HorrorDVDs.com, let's not forget to mention the Zombie connection: Olga "patented Fulci eyeball gag" Karlatos stars in Keoma.

BloodMan
09-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Thats true!!! :)