PDA

View Full Version : The Devil Rides Out Question.....

HammerFANatic
03-29-2001, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know why Patrick Allen dubbed the voice of Leon Greene (Rex) in this film? :confused:

carl.kolchak
03-30-2001, 07:53 AM
That's a good question HF, this is one of my favorite dvds. I seem to remember Chris Lee mentioning this on the dvd commentary but I can't remember what he said, if I can I'll watch it again this weekend. :) I do remember being suprised in hearing he was dubbed, I thought he did a great job.

HammerFANatic
03-30-2001, 01:41 PM
Hey CK, I was informed by more than one person, the reason for Greene's voice being dubbed by Patrick Allen was....his attempt at sounding American wasn't working! :eek: Now, I know I have to get these Hammer discs, if I'd had that and could have listened to the commentary, I'd have known the answer! ;)

carl.kolchak
03-30-2001, 08:49 PM
Blimey, an American? I thought he sounded like a Brit! Turns out they dubbed an Aussie with a Brit trying to sound like a Yank. :) HF, you must buy this dvd, the transfer is incredible!!! :D

HammerFANatic
03-31-2001, 12:09 AM
CK, you're ripping my heart out! ;) I know, I must really get all the remaining Hammer discs I need, if I don't get them before the new wave comes out, I'll never catch up!