PDA

View Full Version : Boy, do I need a loan or what?

mutleyhyde
04-10-2001, 04:00 AM
:eek: Let's see, I think there are ten of the GDI cds I need, that's about $200, then the new bunch of AB dvds coming up, thats around $200, then there are those nice books on Hammer out there, especially the James Bernard bio and Jimmy Sangster's auto-bio, which should run $100 or so... Hi-hoooo - hi-hoooo...
hi-ho
hi-ho -
it's off to work I go!!! :rolleyes:

carl.kolchak
04-11-2001, 03:39 PM
DVDs are going to break me in August! There must be at least 12 discs I'll buy that month instead of my usual 3 or 4. And the 6 or 7 AB DVDs will all be $29.99 or more list price. :eek:

HammerFANatic
04-11-2001, 04:35 PM
A great time to be a Hammer fan, but it is somewhat of a double-edged sword! Plenty of great items to choose from, but what a drain on the bank accounts! :eek:

Zombie Keeper
04-13-2001, 04:47 AM
I bought my DVD player in early January, I've since purchased 35 DVD's for it.

It's not cheap that's for sure!

Nocturnaloner
04-13-2001, 05:06 AM
DVDs=digitally encoded crack.

Even so, there's never a reason to pay full retail, unless you see something in a store and simply must have it right now.

Always use dvdpricesearch.com, and pricegrabber.com. Even with shipping, you will always save over retail+sales tax, sometimes as much as 50%.

Also, Columbia House is tough to beat for the better known titles. Enroll, fulfill your requirements, quit, and join again.