PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Munro on Yahoo chat, June 7th or 8th!

mutleyhyde
05-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Time and location to be decided. Join the Yahoo group to get in on the scoop, and be able to participate... Caroline Munro Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Caroline_Munro/)

Saw this elsewhere, and I have no clue as to the legitimacy, but I just signed up for the group, so I'll post any further info if I get it.

Caroline Munro... oh yeah. :evil: :banana: :evil:

Zodiac-Mindwarp
05-21-2003, 05:00 PM
This is GREAT news Mutley!

I used to belong to this group, but I may have to join again just for the chat. :banana:

DVD Connoisseur
05-21-2003, 09:20 PM
Actually saw Caroline Munro at the James Bond International Fan Club Christmas Party in '97. Didn't have chance to chat with her though as she left early after signing only a handful of autographs.

I remember her in an Adam Ant video and as a hostess on the British quiz show 3,2,1! She still turns up at the Memorabilia fairs in Birmingham to sign photos, etc. Still looks great!

mutleyhyde
05-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by DVD Connoisseur
Still looks great!

That's cool to hear, I was kinda wonderin'. I checked out some of the messages on the Yahoo board and this actually looks to be like it's gonna be pretty lame. The chat host was talking about how Caroline was only going to be able to dedicate an hour to the chat, which actually I thought was okay, but since she can only give an hour, the host is limiting the questions to... ten. And they have to be submitted to him so he can pick and choose the worthy ten... oh, by the way, don't get your hopes up... he pretty much has already decided on them.

Ah well, I may still have to drop by though.