PDA

View Full Version : ALL 3 Mothra (Mosura) Movies to be shown TODAY

KR~!
05-31-2003, 10:27 AM
check it out :

SCI FI Channel 5/31/2003 11:00 a.m. ET/PT

If you love powerful monsters, city-destroying mayhem, and a sense of spirituality, don't miss the visual splendor of these special-effects extravaganzas. SCI FI presents a triple-feature of three contemporary Mothra films: Rebirth of Mothra a.k.a. Mosura (1996); Rebirth of Mothra II a.k.a. Mosura 2 (1997); and Rebirth of Mothra III a.k.a. Mosura 3 (1998).

:glasses:

mcchrist
05-31-2003, 12:14 PM
Thanks dude, I didn't even know about this. I probably won't be around.

Hell, I didn't even knew these existed, that's cool as fuck!

Thanks man! I'll keep an eye out for these.

M.

KR~!
05-31-2003, 05:43 PM
I never seen these before, so this should be fun.

Zodiac-Mindwarp
05-31-2003, 08:17 PM
I got rid of cable a couple a couple of months ago. I am now going to really miss the Sci-Fi channel.

Someday I will most likely order these on R1 DVD. The first 2 are already out, and hopefully someday they will also release the third one here.

bloodthirsty
05-31-2003, 11:55 PM
too bad they're all candy coated kiddie eunuch shit!

rxfiend
06-01-2003, 12:17 AM
i watched parts of all 3 movies today. i'm not really a Mothra fan (ok, i actually hate the bug! lol), but was slightly interested to see what these films were like. I did like King Ghidorah in Mothra 3!! he looked badass. too bad that particular suite wasn't used in a G film.

KR~!
06-01-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by rxfiend
i watched parts of all 3 movies today. i'm not really a Mothra fan (ok, i actually hate the bug! lol), but was slightly interested to see what these films were like. I did like King Ghidorah in Mothra 3!! he looked badass. too bad that particular suite wasn't used in a G film.

I saw all three and taped them as well. The 1st two movies were pretty good but not great. The third film, which sadly isn't on DVD, totally kicked ass! King Ghidorah looked insane in that one, like he was working out or something. Heck, even Mothra was looking quite badass at the end there! Also this movie had none other than Japanese Pro Wreslting legend, the King of the Deathmatches, Onita playing the part of the father.