PDA

View Full Version : Euro Cult Discs

Andrew
06-02-2003, 07:53 AM
I have been working on a geocities site for a while now and it's been in my signature, but I was wondering if I could get some opinions on it. Any suggestions, comments, etc. on how to make it better would be much appreciated! Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress.

http://www.geocities.com/eurocultdiscs/home.html

Hernster
06-02-2003, 09:39 AM
The font used at the top right is perhaps too big.

The dark blue text at the bottom, until they are 'linked' could be hard to read for some people.

On the 'fulci' / 'argento' pages, I was surprised when the page loaded up to face loads of their faces! LOL. Made me inclined not to read the page, if I was a first time viewer.

But, there is an immense amount of information on the site, which is the most important thing. Amazing job there.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

RyanPC
06-02-2003, 01:07 PM
I like this site, great job! :)

Andrew
06-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the comments. For some reason, when I use Netscape, the most recent updates I made (link bars on the tops of pages, SHOCK review, and various little clean-ups) aren't showing up. However it all shows up fine with IE, which really confuses me. Is anyone else with Netscape experiencing a similar problem?

rhett
06-03-2003, 01:51 AM
You've got a fantastic site there Andy, your reviews are short and too the point, and they are just long enough to allow you to summarize the plot and give your opinions. Definitely one of the best review sites on the web if you ask me. Keep it up man, and hurry up with those Herzog reviews! :D

hell ya!
06-03-2003, 02:35 AM
Very nice, i like how you have the sections at the top of the page. Nice reviews too! :glasses:

Grim
06-03-2003, 02:58 AM
Nice site man, there aren't really any complaints from me. The same thing happens with me with netscape, I've grown accustomed to using Internet Explorer for my site, although I've barely done anything, oh well, when I get some free time I'll work on it.

DefJeff
06-03-2003, 03:45 AM
yeah MrGrim, it is a good site isnt it, almost makes me wanna steal his work

Jason25
06-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by DefJeff
yeah MrGrim, it is a good site isnt it, almost makes me wanna steal his work

Haha! I love it!

Andy - great site. If you ever need any assistance, just let me know!

Trucci
06-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Aesthetically there can be some improvment but content is absolutely awesome. Great site and keep up the good work.

mcchrist
06-10-2003, 12:33 PM
You are a great reviewer Andrew, keep up the good work.

ZombieDrummer
06-15-2003, 07:56 PM
great site andrew, just a thought tho - Get yourself a copy of paint shop pro 7 or above and/or that .gif animater program that comes with it, make some nice link images and swap them for the text argentino/bava links on the main page, it would completey raise the image of the site and make it look more pro, other then that tho, great site! obviously alot of hardwork has gone into it!