PDA

View Full Version : Jason vs ?

DVD Connoisseur
10-29-2000, 04:22 PM
2 questions (tongue firmly in cheek):

1) If "Jason vs Freddy" ever saw the light of day, who'd win? I think Freddy has an unfair advantage but, after saying that, I don't know if Jason sleeps.

2) Which other slasher fiends would you like to see go head-to-head?

By the way, I've thought of a cool start to a future Friday the 13th movie, if they ever decided to go back to Camp Crystal Lake. Imagine a sort of Blair Witch beginning, maybe a witch standing by a fire, making those little stick figures, etc. Then, Jason appears and puts an end to any future Blair Witch movies by disposing of the "she hag". Well, it would make me happy, anyway!

Jasondog
10-29-2000, 07:38 PM
if it is released i bet you NO ONE will win. There may be a fight then they work together then they fight again or something to that effect. FvJ isnt a Rocky movie, there will be no winner.

Second. I would like to see Jason vs. Urkel.

DVD Connoisseur
10-29-2000, 07:53 PM
Yes, it'll be like one of those old Universal movies ("Frankenstein meets The Wolfman," etc.), where the plot is "Jason meets Freddy, Jason fights Freddy, half the population of Springfield die, Jason and Freddy shake on a relationship made in heaven (hell?), etc...."
I still think Freddy has an unfair advantage, though. I mean, that guy morphs...

Django
10-30-2000, 06:25 AM
They'll be two different endings with one winning each. That's the only way to appease the fanbases of each series.

But in theory, Jason would have to be the "good guy" of the movie based solely on the killer's M.O. Think about it, Jason is avenging the death of his mother who was getting revenge on the teens that caused him to drown. And as such, he never killed children a fact that has been pointed out many times in the series.

As for Freddy, well, we all know how he got his kicks.

Who would I like to see Jason take on?

- The Shape
- Leatherface
- Pinhead and the Cenobites

jeffschmidt
10-30-2000, 06:49 AM
I finally just read Thomas Hariss' "Hannibal" and I think Dr. Lecter would kick both their asses http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif

Lawrence
10-30-2000, 01:23 PM
Not sure about Hannibal winning. He would probably be too busy standing around talking psychobabble about farmyard animals. Still, he and Jason could probably go shopping together for masks. What a cute couple. I hear Jason needs a new one for his trip to the moon!