PDA

View Full Version : Blood Freak - Anybody got this?

Hernster
06-14-2003, 05:52 PM
I've just bought the lastest Video Watchdog, and this was reviewed.

Sounds an absolute scream.

Any thoughts?

Blood Freak Review; Courtesy of Classic-Horror (http://classic-horror.com/reviews/bloodfreak.html)

mcchrist
06-14-2003, 09:56 PM
I might just pick this up today, I've been meaning to.

dougi
05-24-2004, 04:14 PM
This film is in the category of " So bad...it's good "
Acting is a real laugh, and the gore is funny
OK flick for a rental
Dougi

Hernster
05-24-2004, 05:38 PM
I thought it was really really bad!!! :(

But, I found the Easter Eggs and submitted them to DVDReview last year but they've still not put them on the site.

I think they have to buy the disc first to confirm them, and to be honest, I don't blame them for not doing so! LOL.

Hernster
05-25-2004, 12:41 AM
Holy shit! Just realised that it's about a year since I last posted here! LOL.

Horrorcore
05-25-2004, 02:13 AM
I love this movie!!! Yes, its so bad its good and has a nice amount of extras. A thanksgiving day favorite around here.

Hellbilly
02-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Extremly bad movie ... had fun watching it :)
The first 20 minutes delivers some groovy bad dialogue - far out man! The final 30 minutes is a groovy bad monster-on-the-kill flick - beware the turkey head!
Groovy bad flick worth a spin - if you're a groovy bad cinema lover :D

Criswell
02-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Classic camp. Anti Drugs, Pro God, anti Sex, Pro Jesus........just great.

Anthropophagus
02-23-2005, 02:39 AM
Right up there with The Godmonster of Indian Flats!! :)

Mutilated Prey
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Watched this last night.

:lol:

Oh man. This is a great flick to watch with friends, some brews and herb. Something Weird Video has done it again. The definition of "so bad, it's good".

scott71670
03-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Finding out that this was going to be on Turner Classics (yes, it is on the underground) blew me away!!! I use3d to watch this back in the 80s on (was it Paragon Video?) every thanksgiving and nobody believed me for years that this movie even existed. Definitely one of my top ten favorite films. And I've always thought Grinter left the notorious "coughing spell" in as a joke on himself talking about being anti-drug and then smoking through the film...

Mutilated Prey
03-01-2009, 10:41 PM
So, was Herschell going through withdrawl from the weed or because it was laced with something? I was half awake for parts of the movie, but started giggling pretty hard during those scenes wondering how someone could have that much of an issue from herb. Then when I saw the turkey head...:lol:

X-human
03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Can't recall too many details from this one, it was all a blur. I didn't really dig all the hippie stuff but once the manturkey started tearing up the joint I enjoyed it. Feels more like an Anti-Jesus film, since it can only tarnish His image.

Something Weird always packs their DVDs with great extras though, no matter how much of a let down the film may be they usually throw a short or two on there that in the end makes it all worth while.