PDA

View Full Version : Which upcoming Fulci dvd are you most looking forward to?

Jason25
01-26-2001, 07:26 AM
I would have to say Cat in the Brain or AB's House by the Cemetery, which is a classic. I'm sure AB will have this one looking stellar.

Any opinions?

Trout
01-26-2001, 01:56 PM
House by the cemetery, and I can pretty much guarantee it will be better than the version released by that one company (you know, under $10). But to be honest, I know I will buy all of them.

Jason25
01-26-2001, 10:52 PM
Trout, I agree with you. I'll end up buying them all also.

Mark Relford
01-26-2001, 11:50 PM
Anchor Bay's House By the Cemetery.

Checked out Fangoria's Video Chopping List and found some future Fulci releases. They are: The New Gladiators (Troma) and Demonia (Shriek Show/Media Blasters?)

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

jak
01-27-2001, 12:04 AM
The House By The Cemetery, Cat In The Brain, and that rerelease of ZOMBIE. I can't wait! Fulci Lives! jak

------------------

Styx
01-27-2001, 12:46 AM
I'm looking forward to the eventual release (I hope) of Fulci's A Lizard in a Woman's Skin. Hopefully Anchor Bay will pick that up soon and put out a nice DVD of it. I wish they would've done so all ready but I guess they want to put out Fulci's more popular films first.

Of the Fulci films coming soon I'm definitely looking forward to Anchor Bay's House by the Cemetery the most. Especially since I haven't gotten my EC region 0 DVD from Sazuma yet (rat bastards, last time I order from them...).