PDA

View Full Version : just ordered the Nightmare On Elm Street SE LD from bigemmas...

chrishicks
07-01-2003, 09:06 PM
I finally found the LD of this. I have been looking for this for a while now. I got it for $17.95 and I even got Remote Control(1987, with Kevin Dillion) for $0.05. not a bad price.

r_burgos2003
07-01-2003, 09:21 PM
I hope you enjoy it. I seriously need to get a LD player

chrishicks
07-01-2003, 09:46 PM
thanks. I ordered the Nightmare disc like 3 or 4 yrs. ago from a mailing from Ken Cranes but they shipped me the wrong version. they shipped me the no frills ed. and by the time I got it and called they didn't have it anymore.

r_burgos2003
07-01-2003, 10:07 PM
I want LD's....how many do you have? I want THE CRUSH.....I want a lot of LD's. Do they cost a lot...did they cost a lot?

chrishicks
07-01-2003, 10:10 PM
I have a couple hundred LDs. they were expensive compared to DVDs. you can find alot of them pretty reasonable now, but you will also see alot of hard-to-find titles that you would have to sell a family member for.

r_burgos2003
07-02-2003, 12:08 AM
Yeah, well right now anyy LD is hard to find.

bigdaddyhorse
07-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Most are cheap now, but the good ones are bigtime expensive (esp. DTS versions).
They're hard to find in stores and such, but plentiful online (Emma's, ebay, etc..)

$.05 is a pretty god price (as long as shipping was too much!). It'll be worth it to smash it into the wall someday!

chrishicks
07-02-2003, 01:56 AM
I just did the budget shipping and it cost me 2.95 for 3 LDs. my other option was priority mail at a cost of 10.00.

r_burgos2003
07-02-2003, 02:26 AM
That's cool. Pretty damn cheep!

Paff
07-02-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by chrishicks
I finally found the LD of this. I have been looking for this for a while now. I got it for $17.95

Hmm....don't take this the wrong way, but....YOU SUCK

I've wanted that disc for a while. Actually, it's my own damn fault. I should check Big E's more often. Also, they had several factory sealed copies of that disc a few years ago when they had an Elite/Roan sale. I was so broke after buying Argento Roan discs and other Elites they had, I could only buy the regular Elite of Nightmare. It's still a good disc though, and I've had it signed by Heather Langenkamp since.

Also, anyone notice that "BigEmma" just joined the forum here?

jscott
07-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Paff

Hopefully she'll post when there's a big sale going on.

Paff
07-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Haha! Well, Big E just hooked me up with a copy too, for just a couple bucks more. I threw in a few other discs as well, like Misery and Young Master (Jackie Chan). Ol' Big Emma can still find the gems...

chrishicks
07-07-2003, 01:55 PM
congrats. It took me a while to find this disc. I can't wait to get it.

BigEmma
07-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Paff
Hmm....don't take this the wrong way, but....YOU SUCK

I've wanted that disc for a while. Actually, it's my own damn fault. I should check Big E's more often. Also, they had several factory sealed copies of that disc a few years ago when they had an Elite/Roan sale. I was so broke after buying Argento Roan discs and other Elites they had, I could only buy the regular Elite of Nightmare. It's still a good disc though, and I've had it signed by Heather Langenkamp since.

Hi There :)

Since we were in the subject of discussion, I figured I would say Hello from all of us here at Big Emma's and Thank you all for visiting the site. A customer recently mentioned he found our website though this forum so I thought I would check it out. Glad to see there are still LD fans out there :)

And if theres anything you are looking for you can't find on the site send requests to wishlist@bigemma.com . Thereís a 10-disc limit, and no guarantees of course, but we'll do our best to try & help you out.

Well I donít want to take up too much time (donít worry we donít plan on turning the forum into an ad campaign, just going to stop by and read once in a while), but thanks again, and we hope to see you all soon.

Best regards,
Jeremy
Big Emma's
http://www.bigemma.com

r_burgos2003
07-08-2003, 03:01 AM
Thats one bad mama jamma!

Paff
07-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Just got my copy last night, and it's a real piece of work. Just gotta love that gatefold. Haven't even dug into the special features. I can't imagine a serious NOES fan NOT owning this.