PDA

View Full Version : Suspiria DVD info

gusse
06-06-2001, 12:58 PM
Guess most of you already know this, but here goes anyway: The cover-art and specifications for AncorBay's upcomming Suspiria DVD(s) are available at www.darkdreams.org (http://www.darkdreams.org)

And, oh yes, the artwork is not all that good... :/ Realy hope the limited edition artwork is better!

Oh well, the features of the dvd it selfe are very nice though, so I guess I can't complain all THAT much really :rolleyes:

Cheers!
/gusse

BTW: the first info about Argento's next movie (the one after NonHoSonno) are available to, so don't miss the news-page!

Jason25
06-06-2001, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the info Gusse. I agree with ya, can't wait for this though, my mouth is watering here.

Paff
06-06-2001, 05:20 PM
What's wrong with the artwork?

Seems like it's based very much on the original, unlike Deep Red.

I like it.

DeepDownTraumaHound
06-06-2001, 07:57 PM
Artwork looks cool to me. Is that from the Japanese poster or the Italian poster? I really can't remember. I'm very excited!! This is by far my favorite Argetnto film. I can't wait to chuck that ugly VHS!

Argento Fan 2003
06-06-2001, 09:13 PM
The face is from the American poster an the text is from the UK poster. It looks fan-made.

gusse
06-07-2001, 07:51 AM
About the cover...

I know that screaming face is frome one of the original posters. I Think the face it selfe is cool and all, but the whole dvd-artwork seems rather poor made any way. The logo isnt all that good if you ask me and the coloursheme could have been better all in all... My personal favorite Suspiria artwork probably is that old black/white/red one with the balettedancer and the blood. But then again, that's just my humble opinion :cool:

Anyway, the thing that REALY matters is the quality of the disc it selfe, and I have a feeling that AnchorBay are giving us fans a real treat on that apartment anyway :)

Cheerio mates!
/gusse