PDA

View Full Version : Will DELLAMORTE ever get a Reg.1 NTSC release?

razorbackattack
06-22-2001, 07:24 PM
It's a crime that this awesome movie hasn't received a grand release with tons of bonus stuff. Will it ever come out? The Euro and Spanish ones look cool, but there has to be a better version one day, there just has to!

Nos4ah2
06-22-2001, 10:17 PM
Hey! Nice ta see you here!
Welcome to the forums!

I agree, a R1 release would be nice, especially if Fox gave it the grand treatment like they've given to so many lesser movies.

Maybe a petition would be in order?

razorbackattack
06-23-2001, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Nos4ah2:
<STRONG>Hey! Nice ta see you here!
Welcome to the forums!

I agree, a R1 release would be nice, especially if Fox gave it the grand treatment like they've given to so many lesser movies.

Maybe a petition would be in order?</STRONG>

We should! That could help. I mean, The Beyond got an amazing release, and now Cannibal Holocaust and other Italian films are getting grand releases in NTSC/region-free format. Dellamorte should definitely be on that list! It's simply the best zombie/horror film of the 90's in my opinion.

NickyDoyle
06-23-2001, 03:12 AM
A question. FOX owns the rights to Cemetery Man, but is it just the name? What I mean is can someone in the US, like AB or Image, release it as Dellamorte? Kind of a sneaky way to get around a copyright, but with this flick, it'll be way worth it. What I'd love to see is a commentary by Everett and Falchi, or Soavi. It's one of the best horror films of the 90's and has the following to boot, so why wouldn't anyone want to release it?