PDA

View Full Version : New Euro Horror for Preorder at Amazon

napalm68
02-07-2001, 07:49 AM
Just saw a post on alt.video.dvd from Mondo Erotica (http://www.vidmarc.demon.co.uk/mondo-erotico/index_home.html) about upcoming euro horror titles now up from preorder at Amazon, including two different version of Cat O' Nine Tails, Manhattan Baby, Fulci's Black Cat, a couple of Bava films...

One of the Cat o Nine Tails is an ultra cheapie $6.99 one - I'd hate to see the transfer... And it is apparently due for release on Feb 13th.

Jason25
02-08-2001, 04:17 AM
Looks like it's time to break out the credit card and order some dvds. Thanks for passing along the information.

Jason25
02-10-2001, 04:45 AM
Hey Napalm, the 6.99 version of Cat O Nine Tails is from Diamond. If it looks like their release of House By The Cemetery does, it might be worth picking up, especially considering the price.

napalm68
02-10-2001, 04:55 AM
Yeah? Where does it say it is from Diamond? I was considering getting it, but was not sure if it would be P&S or something... Ah well, I'll give it a go...

And I thought the Diamond House by the Cemetary was crap?

Whoops - did a bit more checking, and Cat is a Diamond release, and their House was apparently quite OK. Although I can not find any reviews on it.