PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bava box set

Jason Reynolds
01-16-2001, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know if the version of Kill, Baby Kill in the Mario Bava box set is the same as the version available separately?

I've had Blood and Black Lace and Whip and the Body on pre-order from Buy since early October. They claim not to be able to find either movie, and have even removed them from their website. Amazon lists the Box Set as shipping on 24 hours, so I'm considering just ordering it and having two copies of Kill...

-Jason

JZahnen
01-17-2001, 03:37 AM
I called Buy yesterday and they claim it is unavailable. They said my order will be cancelled soon. (They did the same thing to my preorder of VCI's The Shooting) 800.com has limited copies for about the same price.
KBK is the same as the standalone VCI disc. Image has a better one scheduled, but are having problems locating a lbx copy

Jason Reynolds
01-17-2001, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the info.

Guess I'll order it from 800 and hope for the best.

-Jason

Salisnoir
01-19-2001, 05:52 AM
The Blood & Black Lace disc doesn't even work in my Philips player. How am I supposed to return one disc out of a boxed set?!?

Jason25
01-21-2001, 05:28 AM
That's a bummer that it won't play. Where did you get it from? Which model Philips dvd player do you have?