PDA

View Full Version : Next poll: Favorite Fulci movie

Dave
01-19-2001, 03:00 AM
What do you think the choices should be?

Right now I'm limiting it to 5, and there should generally be an 'Other' category.

The Beyond
City of the Living Dead
House by the Cemetery

Those are pretty much a given I think. So what should the 4th be? New York Ripper? Zombie? Don't Torture A Duckling?

I'm going to play around and see if I can get 6 entries up there and have it look decent. Plan on 5 though, but if you want to have a 6th suggestion I may be able to implement it.

------------------
David W. Anderson - dave@horrordvds.com
Webmaster - www.horrordvds.com (http://www.horrordvds.com)

Cujo108
01-19-2001, 03:03 AM
New York Ripper should definitely be on there! I would put Zombie on there and take off House by the Cemetery, because I think Zombie is better.

Jasondog
01-19-2001, 03:23 AM
Throw up Zombi, I think its better then the Beyond anyway **ducks**

By the way how is the $7.99 House by the Cemetery DVD?

napalm68
01-19-2001, 04:26 AM
New York Ripper should definitely not be relegated to "Other", given it was a film that caused a bit of trouble all around.

------------------
Oh no, mother! Blood!

Jason25
01-19-2001, 08:24 AM
Don't take House by the Cemetery off, it is probably going to get my vote. I would also definitely include New York Ripper since it is also one of my favorites. All Fulci movies are awesome in my eyes, I admit I'm a Fulci fanatic, so maybe I should step back and let others decide.

Anyway, I would have to say go with the following though:
The Beyond
House By The Cemetery
Zombie
New York Ripper
Other

I do love City of the Living Dead and Don't Torture a Duckling, however, if there can only be 5 choices, I'd go with my above selections.

AceRimRat
01-19-2001, 10:08 PM
My vote would be for The Beyond, COTLD, Don't Torture a Duckling, Zombie and NYR. My poll vote would be for The Beyond, though, so the "other" category would be OK by me.

Paff
01-19-2001, 10:59 PM
I am openly NOT a Fulci fan, but I think the three "givens" are the ones that got fairly major release in the US: Zombie, City of the Living Dead (as Gates of Hell), and The Beyond. It's the same reason I feel Phenomena (Creepers) should have gotten nominated over Opera in the current poll.

Fourth choice is still a toss-up.

jak
01-19-2001, 11:40 PM
It should be zombie. I love that damn movie! FULCI LIVES! jak

------------------

Chunkblower5000
01-20-2001, 03:05 AM
I'd say that it has to be:
The Beyond
City of the Living Dead
Zombie
House by the Cemetary
Other
Although I love New York Ripper and Don't Torture A Duckling, they seem to fit better in the Other category than the rest.

BigDeg187
01-27-2001, 01:51 AM
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

How can you OVERLOOK FULCI'S:::::

New York Ripper, it is his best film to date, it is sexual, action packed, surreal, and plentiful!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! THE DUCK VOICE IS THE BESTT!!! The problem is..is that no one understands it. He treats his victims like children, becuase his daughter wont ever become one, so he kills all these beautiful young teenage girls in revenge for his daughters misfortune!

------------------
Wanna see something really scary? Vistit http://www.SavageCinema.com