PDA

View Full Version : What's Suspiria??? You're kidding, right?

Paff
04-12-2001, 05:10 PM
OK, I did the math, and as of today, it looks like 21 people have cast a vote for "What's Suspiria?" in the current poll. In all seriousness, who are the people that clicked on that?

MovieFan
04-13-2001, 04:35 PM
Yeah, we want all the IP addresses for people who voted for What's Suspiria so we can go bitch slap them for not knowing what Suspiria is. :)

Cujo108
04-13-2001, 07:20 PM
I figured that some of the people who choose that answer might be just joking around about it. You gotta admit that it is a funny answer, lol. But whoever really doesn't know what Suspiria is should be ashamed. :D

hojimoji
04-13-2001, 11:00 PM
I honestly didn't know what Suspiria was a year ago. But thanks to the cool peopl at horrordvds.com I am now very appreciative of Argento and his European brethren.

G.

Dave
04-14-2001, 02:51 AM
Well, I did throw it in there for fun, but I also figured a few people truely wouldn't know what it was.

I'm surprised to see how many people think tins suck.

MovieFan
04-14-2001, 07:21 AM
You know what Dave? How bout you give us the IP addresses of the people who said tins suck so we can go and bitchslap them too. ;) Just kidding.

Squiggy
04-17-2001, 12:34 PM
<STRONG>Well, I did throw it in there for fun, but I also figured a few people truely wouldn't know what it was.</STRONG>

In all fairness, it is quite easy for an average American horror fan to not be familiar with this film. Ask the average person what is better: Scream or Suspiria - and they will respond "Scream. What's Suspiria?". Sad but true. You never see Suspiria being run on CBS, NBC, or ABC. Even I didn't know who Argento was until I was turned on to him through the 'Net - and I had already been a horror fan for many years before that.

<STRONG>I'm surprised to see how many people think tins suck.</STRONG>

Funny, I'm not. :D

mcchrist
04-18-2001, 01:28 AM
That is one of the first films I show to all my friends. Its too bad that nobody has seen this around here. Its in every fucking video rental place to boot!

BTW:
Tins suck (even though I have most of em now, Suncoast had em on sale last month) :D

What the hell, is this :D the "GOOD FOR ME!" smiley?

sheesh!