PDA

View Full Version : Terror Firmer "turds"

gunner
02-02-2001, 03:52 PM
Just picked up terror firmer at Borders last night.I had hopes for a widescreen transfer since an earlier post stated that it was.For some reason my disc is full frame,yet,get this,the deleted scenes have a beutiful letterboxed transfer.I found three of the "turds" (easter eggs) If you go to extras menu and press 9 you'll see color bars which changes to a masturbation scene with the fake hermaphodite.At the main menu if you press 6 you'll see the R rated cut,if you press 6 again you see a heavily sensored version which just has the opening scene followed by end credits.Those are on disc One. I haven't even attemted disc Two yet.Some codes are revealed in the editor commentary which I'll listen to fully soon.Has anyone found any other "turds"? Please share.

TobalRox
02-02-2001, 08:01 PM
Sorry for the post earlier about it being widescreen, turns out that with PowerDVD EVERYTHING is widescreen even if it's full frame. I found another turn when you click on the credits thing, and if you skip ahead a few chapters, then it says "who would want to watch a movie with no sound?" and it gives you a web site with a login and password to see other hidden stuff (right now it's "lost" audition tapes)

ctyner
02-02-2001, 08:38 PM
On my copy of PowerDVD at least, full-frame stuff always ends up having an aspect ratio of 1.5:1 or so. I don't know why that is.

TobalRox
05-15-2001, 08:28 PM
well, I know this is an old thread, but i'm home for the summer from college, so I have a lot more time on my hands, and I started messing with this DVD again. Anyway, I noticed that if you uncheck "keep aspect ratio" on a full frame DVD, it will not show it matted at the 1.5 mark, but will show it full frame. Also, I was just wondering what turds people have found and if they could post them, that'd be great. I'll listen to the commentary, but I was just wondering what others they have found. This isn't exactly a title that's easy to look up easter eggs for online, so I figure I'd give it a shot here.