PDA

View Full Version : Hammer bargains at Media Play / Suncoast

Diamondhead
06-27-2001, 03:15 PM
Media Play and Suncoast have loads of Anchor Bay DVDs on sale right now. I picked up RASPUTIN, DRACULA POD, 7 GOLDEN VAMPIRES, and THE REPTILE for $8.99 each! They also had PREHISTORIC WOMEN and VENGENCE OF SHE. Check it out!

mutleyhyde
06-27-2001, 03:30 PM
Yes DH, I saw that elsewhere. I work the graveyard shift, but to hell with it, I'm staying up to call Suncoast when they open to have 'em put a copy of Reptile on hold for me. I just may pick up some extras too while I'm at it.

HF, post which ones you still need (I did a search, but couldn't find that thread) and I'll see if they got 'em here - in case you're not near one or yours doesn't have the ones you need.

Anyway... YAYYY! Could this be it? Could this be my time to finally get that elusive last AB Hammer dvd that I need? Oh please oh please!!:D

HammerFANatic
06-27-2001, 04:08 PM
MH, if you could help me out, I'd certainly appreciate it and I'd get the payment out to you, ASAP, too! :D Here are the discs I still need:

The Plague of the Zombies

Viking Queen

The Devil Rides Out

The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires

Rasputin the Mad Monk

The Vengeance of She

Spaceways

mutleyhyde
06-28-2001, 06:11 AM
Gotcha covered on these HF...
The Plague of the Zombies
Viking Queen
Rasputin the Mad Monk
The Vengeance of She

Myself? Yes, I got my Reptile, YAAAYYYYY!!! YES, I ROCK! "HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES - THE CROWD GOES WIIILLDD!!!"
(yes, this means I am happy ;) )

Also picked up Tombs of the Blind Dead/Return of the Blind Dead, Jess franco's Succubus, and some crappy lookin' flick called Lewis & Clark & George - hey, it's got bad girl Rose McGowan in it, so why not? :D All ten bucks a pop.

Next purchase; Spaceways

HammerFANatic
06-28-2001, 03:32 PM
Can't say thanks, enough, MH! I've sent an E-mail your way. :D

Diamondhead
06-28-2001, 03:33 PM
Went back last night and found QUATERMASS & THE PIT. They also had copies of ZOMBIE, DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS and BLUEBEARD. I snapped these up too. MH if you can snag up an extra copy of PLAGUE OF THE ZOMBIES I'd send you payment out immediatly. Or maybe we could work a trade...

mutleyhyde
06-29-2001, 03:12 AM
;)

betterdan
07-03-2001, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the info. I went to Suncoast here yesterday and saw
Lost continent
The reptile
Vengeance of She
Black hole
Something Wicked this way comes
Ghost go gears
Plague of the Zombies
Out of the blue and some others for 9.99
I only bought lost Continent because i had already bought 9 other dvds this weekend and my girlfriend was yelling at me. i bought her that damn king and i disc so she would shut up :D
I might sneak back before they are all gone. I was surprised how good the Lost continent was and the dvd was great also.