PDA

View Full Version : House On Sorority Row

Spectre
06-28-2001, 06:36 AM
Has anyone seen this? I've been eyeballing the DVD for some time now. I was reading about the film at another site, and it said that, previously, the movie was available in two different VHS releases--each by a different company. One of the releases was supposed to have an extra scene at the end of the film--something about a name being spelled in alphabet blocks, or something--and the site said that Elite's DVD didn't include the scene. I know very little about the film. I'd never even heard of it until a couple of months ago. Any info or opinions are greatly appreciated.

TobalRox
06-28-2001, 09:00 AM
I have the DVD for sale if you're interested. Just reply back here, or e-mail me at TobalRox@yahoo.com if you're interested. I can't really remember the ending though, so I can't really help you there, sorry.

AceRimRat
06-28-2001, 11:20 PM
I have the Elite disc. It's not bad. Solid video and audio. Movie itself is up-and-down, a little slow but with some scares. I found it worth the $25, even more-or-less barebones, but I like slashers.

Doyel
06-30-2001, 07:35 AM
Spec (I'm back with a blast!!!) It's a great film that I resently got IT'S GREAT :)

rhett
06-30-2001, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I have been looking at the DVD for quite some time now. I'd pick it up in a second if the price was lower. I have yet to see it, but from the review on this site, it sounds right up my alley. Still though, it is very high priced for a bare bones disc, I wish Elite would have at least attempted to get a commentary on there.

Wound
06-30-2001, 08:16 AM
Im looking for the soundtrack if anyone know where to find it, thanks.

satan x
07-04-2001, 11:11 PM
HOSR is a very typical Slasher movie, Bad acting some decent scenes, whole thing makes very little sense, you know the drill. Watch for the huge chunks lifted from other movies like Halloween and Diabolique. A few extras would have been nice.

horrorboy101
07-05-2001, 08:34 PM
I was going to but the soundtrack from the local SAM GOODY. They had it but it had a crack in it. It also has the score from THE ALCHEMIST on it. Maybe I'll travel back and get it.

betterdan
07-07-2001, 06:44 AM
I can't find this movie at any store around here but may buy it on the internet. I always did like this movie.

TobalRox
07-07-2001, 09:09 PM
I have a copy for sale or trade if someone is interested.

Trout
07-07-2001, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Wound
Im looking for the soundtrack if anyone know where to find it, thanks.

The soundtrack is getting to be kind of rare, so if you see it, pick it up (and it isn't half bad either).

betterdan
07-08-2001, 01:43 AM
Tobalrox what are you looking for to trade or how much do you want? Give me an email betterdan1@msn.com
Also if anyone wants to trade something for my original evil dead 2 disc (excellent condition) then I would like to get rid of it as I bought the tin at best buy a few weeks ago for $19.99. Let me know.

Suicide
07-11-2001, 05:27 AM
Yeah I got my Best Buy tin for $19.99. I had someone check the price for me to be sure. It was sweet. Mines way up there though. 32,968 of 50,000 isn't too impressive, but it looks cool though.