PDA

View Full Version : Picture frames for LD/vinyl

Dave
10-16-2003, 07:36 PM
Anyone have them? I see them on the net and on ebay, but I want to find out from someone that has a nice, high quality one. I'd like to start framing some of the cooler looking artwork for my future home theater room.

Also, anyone know of any place that sells a frame that displays both the jacket and the disc? I'd like to put my ED2 blood red in one of those.

wizzer
10-16-2003, 09:32 PM
a friend of mine works in a frame shop and you would be suprised with the options you would have on making a custom frame exactly like you want.

mcchrist
10-16-2003, 10:04 PM
Dave, is there a Michaels in your area? I see LP frames there at about $14.95 a piece all the time. If not, you can probably find them on the michaels website: www.michaels.com

Dave
10-20-2003, 06:11 PM
I stopped into a local Michael's (Best Buy was next door, so it wasn't a specific trip for Michael's) and didn't see any. I should have asked, but I don't like that store very much. Probably because my wife spends too much time in there.

Anyway, I found this place on the Internet - http://www.rockartpictureshow.com

They have frames for jackets and discs. At some point I'm going to order a few. I don't want to go crazy with it, but there's a few I'd like to frame, such as my ED2 autographed jacket (and then throw the blood red disc in a picture frame).