PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July - Nonhosonno DVD Release!!

napalm68
07-03-2001, 02:46 PM
Well guys, I don't know about you, but I have a preorder in at DVD.it (http://www.dvd.it/index.cgi?sid=976893853&lang=en&prep=welc&v=DVD&page=dett&arti=18902) for the Italian DVD release of Sonnohonno on DVD. Not long now!!! I just hope it turns up by my birthday (16th July).

Anyone else here getting it? Or most of you waiting for local releases, perhaps in ntsc...

Oh yeah, and if you are looking for somewhere with a cheaper shipping option, try here (http://www.domusdvd.com/) .

DVD Connoisseur
07-03-2001, 10:08 PM
Yep, mine's ordered so hopefully I'll have it within the next 7 - 10 days. I'm a very excited camper at the moment. I only found out about this release about a month ago so it's been a relatively short wait.

I'll post my thoughts and feelings on the disc once I've viewed it.

Jason25
07-04-2001, 07:32 AM
Can't wait for this either. I bought this version because I simply did not want to wait for a future release.

NickyDoyle
07-05-2001, 03:38 AM
Does anybody know how the movie is? I've heard some people say it was great, while others didn't particularly like it too much. Is it close to Tenebre or Deep Red? Any info would help!

Werner Von Wallenrod
07-05-2001, 03:58 AM
What Region and language is this DVD in? Is it NTSC or PAL? What gives?? Arrrgghhh!!! Panic Attack!!!! :eek:

Sorry.

parallax1
07-05-2001, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Werner Von Wallenrod
What Region and language is this DVD in? Is it NTSC or PAL? What gives?? Arrrgghhh!!! Panic Attack!!!! :eek:

Sorry.

R2
English or Italian
PAL (16x9)

Just get it!

iguana
07-06-2001, 08:54 AM
My copy shipped from Dvd.it yesterday. Great news !!!!

gusse
07-06-2001, 11:50 AM
I hope I will get it in a few days. Man I'm psyced about this, haven't seen this movie yet but I have big expectations on it! Not that it's going to be Argento's best movie ever or something like that, the expectations are mor in the loine of him showing us all that he still has the magic in him and that we can't count him out yet! It'll be realy interesting to see that famous 'carpet crawl' scene that so many people are talking about - it's allready showing up on many peoples "favorite Argento moment lists" and thats not bad for a new movie compeating against his old classics!

Goblins score seem to kick some searious butt to, only ads to my expectations! :) Not to talk about my fellow countryman Max Von Sydow, now theres an GOOD actor! :D

I'll let you know what I think of it when I have received it!

betterdan
07-07-2001, 05:46 AM
Anyone know when a region 1 release will be out? I heard a rumour that AB may be putting it out on dvd.