PDA

View Full Version : Crapper Snappers

crank
07-07-2001, 10:04 PM
I was wondering if anybody knew if Image Entertainment has permenantly changed their format from crapper snappers to keep cases (god I hope so). The two new titles in the "Mario Bava" collection, Knives of the Avenger, and I Vampri are both in keep cases, and I am praying that this will at least carry over into the "Euroshock Collection" before Cat in the Brain, and Aenigma come out.

Have to keep my massive Fulci collection looking good now.

crank

Oogie Boogie
07-09-2001, 07:51 PM
I freakin' hate crapper snappers! What the hell was a person thinking to make those lousy things? They look like cheap shit and they fuck up my shelf spacing. Pricks.

Paff
07-09-2001, 09:05 PM
You might want to look to Bags Unlimited to preserve what snappers you have. They make slip covers that protect the covers of the snappers. They'll still be a different size, and they'll still suck, but at least you don't have to worry about them looking bad over time.

crank
07-09-2001, 09:27 PM
Where do you get those little bags, that sounds like a good idea.

crank

Paff
07-09-2001, 10:01 PM
http://www.bagsunlimited.com

Call 'em up and ask for the free catalog. Phone number's on the website I'm sure. When I did, they gave out two free samples. Ask for samples of the snapper cover bags. Unfortunately, they put a permanent "sample" sticker on the bag, but you'll see what they are and how they work.

laze
07-12-2001, 06:21 PM
Be aware, though, the Bags Unlimited can be a pain in the ass to deal with... I've bought a fair amount of stuff from them, but somethings been wrong with almost every order I've made. See http://www.dailyping.com/archive/2000/02/27/ for more detailed commentary...

Mario77
07-16-2001, 12:18 AM
Image did in fact release a statement saying that they will now be switching over to plastic keep-cases. Hooray!

crank
07-16-2001, 12:38 AM
Ya Baby. It's about time. Good to know that my DVD's of Cat in the Brain, Aenigma, Schizo, and Revenge in the House of Usher will be in cases.

crank