PDA

View Full Version : Funny Death Scenes From Horror Movies

Mark Relford
12-27-2000, 03:31 AM
Many death scenes from horror movies leave me in stitches. Even some death scenes that aren't meant to be funny crack me up. So, get your blood filled whoopie cushions out and let's take a severed tongue in cheek look at:

(1) The Gore Gore Girls- A stripper's ass gets repeatedly smashed into a bloody pulp with a meat tenderizer. For a final touch, the killer pours some seasoning over her boo-boos. (If this makes me a sick f**ck, so be it!) http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/wink.gif

(2) Deadly Weapons- Not horror, but worth mentioning. Chesty Morgan smothers baddies to death with her huge boobies. What a way to go!

(3) Blood Diner- A biker, who refuses to croak, gets hit by a truck over and over again.

(4) The Toxic Avenger- The infamous running over a child for points scene. See Death Race 2000 for similar laughs.

(5) Total Recall- Not horror, but worth mentioning. An innocent pedestrian gets shot into hamburger meat and Arnie uses him as a human shield.

Special mention: Lord of Illusions- I've only seen this movie once, so the scene's a bit foggy. I remember a scene where someone gets hit by a car. It's clearly not meant to be funny, but I was laughing my ass off in the theater. People were looking at me crazy. http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/biggrin.gif

Can you come up with some that tickle the funny bone?

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

[This message has been edited by Mark Relford (edited 12-26-2000).]

Vdlman
12-27-2000, 03:55 AM
Blood Diner - When the lowrider tire comes down on the guy's head and it explodes. And when the prostitute has her head boiled in the french fry oil which turns it into a giant ball of grease.

The Toxic Avenger Part 2 - When the Japanese guy gets his nose burned into the shape of a fish with a hot tong.

Class of Nuke 'Em High - The part when the monster puts its claw through the girl's face and out the back of her head.

I Was a Teenage Zombie - When the one kid gets his face ripped off literally.

Street Trash - Exploding fat guy and decapitation by a flying acetylene tank.

Body Melt - Exploding penis, the part when the guy gets eaten by his own snot, and the part when the woman's tongue swells up in her mouth and it chokes her to death.

Bad Taste - When the one alien with the sledgehammer slips and he accidentally puts it through the head of the other alien. And then his arm comes off and it's still hanging onto the sledgehammer.

Dead Alive - When Void puts his arm through the back of a girl's head and out through her mouth. And when Vera holds up Uncle Les by the crotch and rips out his spinal cord by his head.

[This message has been edited by Vdlman (edited 12-26-2000).]

cooldevices
12-27-2000, 07:40 PM
Mother's Day- suffocation by plastic inflatable breasts.

David666
12-27-2000, 10:47 PM
"Desecration"
The Nun's death by toy airplane, this was so ineptly done it was just hysterical. The engine roars, the Nun holds it to her head, the propellers do not turn. Too funny for words.

"Nightmare on Elm Street 5"
The comic book fanatic turned to colored paper, shredded by Freddy as the color oozes into a puddle on the floor. Another so-dumb-its-funny death.

"Troll"
Sonny Bono becomes a tree, only to collide with one years later for true comic relief. What every Republican deserves. LOL

"Tales From the Hood"
A man is twisted to death, so badly done that its not even funny... just bad!

"Heathers"
Corn Nuts! Who hasn't ever dreamed this to happen to someone they knew in High School?

------------------
-David

"Didn't they tell you Kirsty, the rules of the fairy tale have changed. Not only am I the wicked stepmother, but I'm also the evil queen. So come on! Take your best shot, Snow White!"
- Julia (Claire Higgings)
Hellbound: Hellraiser 2

"If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?"
... who knows, its on the radio all the time.

AceRimRat
12-28-2000, 12:31 AM
I always get a laugh out of the girl in the one F13 sequel who hides in her sleeping bag and gets bashed against the tree.

I think some of the more outrageous deaths in some of the Italian films I've been watching catch me kind of funny, too. That "OW!" kind of feeling.

And now you've got me wondering who gets hit by a car in Lord of Illusions - I can't picture it at all.

David666
12-28-2000, 05:00 AM
Actually, I do not recall anyone getting hit by a car on camera. The woman in the psycho ward is hit after speeking with the main character, but its off screen. She is shown briefly pinned under the car, bloody and dead. Its not funny.

------------------
-David

"Didn't they tell you Kirsty, the rules of the fairy tale have changed. Not only am I the wicked stepmother, but I'm also the evil queen. So come on! Take your best shot, Snow White!"
- Julia (Claire Higgings)
Hellbound: Hellraiser 2

"If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?"
... who knows, its on the radio all the time.

Mark Relford
12-28-2000, 06:40 AM
Maybe the scene that I'm thinking of was from another movie. Brad Pitt's death in Meet Joe Black was another rib tickler.
Can't forget the bus scene in Final Destination! That was shocking and funny at the same time. I think I need some help!

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

ArrowBeach
12-28-2000, 02:35 PM
In PROPHECY here a noisy stupid kid tries to run away formt he monster, but he is still in his sleeping bag, so he hops and hops thent he monster wacks him and he smashes into a rock, and SPLAT! I was laughing my ass off at the theatre!

DopeChamberX
12-29-2000, 06:23 AM
American Psycho - When Chrtistian Bale kills that one dude with the axe. That whole scene cracks me up.

Halloween 3 - When those snakes, spiders and etc. come crawling out of that little boys head.

Prom Night 3 - (tie) when the football player gets pinned to the goal post with a football / Overweight science teacher gets turned into a bannana split.

Prom Night 2 - The whole shower scene leading up to that one girl getting crushed in the locker.

Friday the 13th Part 7 - The infamous sleeping bag.

Bride of Chucky - John Ritter being turned into pinhead.

------------------
"It's not who you come with, it's who you take home." - Prom Night 4

"...find something you love doing and do it for the rest of your life..." - Rushmore

rhett
12-29-2000, 07:10 AM
American Psycho - When Christian Bale throws the chainsaw down the flight of stairs and kills the girl.

Friday the 13th Part 4 - When Crispin Glover asks for a corkscrew.

From Dusk 'Till Dawn (Outtake) - When a fat vampire pops a zit leading to ones death.

AOD - When the skeleton is hurtled into the air with a sack of soon to be ignited gun powder.

------------------
"i spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for i realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil." - Dr. Loomis, Halloween