PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 3 again..

jae
01-03-2001, 08:52 PM
OK I know I asked this earlier but wanted to try again.. I want to pick the Halloween 3 DVD but didn't Anchor Bay pick up the rights to Halloween 2 from Goodtimes recently? Or was that a different one? I'm just wondering if a H3 Anchor Bay DVD is too far behind. Bleh.. OK Thanks http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif

betterdan
01-03-2001, 10:48 PM
Just get the goodtimes dvd. The video looks good and the audio is ok. There's no extras but it's cheap and the movie is not that great.

Cujo108
01-04-2001, 12:10 AM
I disagree, I think that Halloween 3 is almost as good as the original Halloween. It deserves way more extras!

jae
01-04-2001, 12:49 AM
I agree.. While I'm not in love with the movie, I do like it alot and remember watching it as a kid.. I think it just gets such a bad rap because it was the first Halloween without Michael Myers.. What followed was just an endless parade of sequels that really didn't do anything new.

Mark Relford
01-04-2001, 01:27 AM
Get the Goodtimes double pack of Halloween 2 and 3. For the price, ($14) it's a damn good deal! They're not on AB's release schedule yet, so it'll be a long wait.
Halloween 3 is very underrated.

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"