PDA

View Full Version : AB's Suspiria, different covers?

dotgain37
07-13-2001, 01:18 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the covers for AB's release of Suspiria posted here differs from the ones over at DVD Maniacs? Not much of a problem, but still...

Mamagram Man
07-13-2001, 05:38 PM
Yeah I noticed, it confused me, I liked the Dvd Maniacs Limited Edition cover better, buy I like Horror Dvds Single Disc edition better.

Mattster
07-13-2001, 06:56 PM
The ones here are newer, the other ones won't be used.

Dave
07-13-2001, 08:36 PM
Exactly. The ones on the other sites were tentative covers. The ones I posted are final covers.

Paff
07-13-2001, 10:10 PM
heheheh. I was once criticized when I remarked that I don't take the word of DVDManiacs (or ANY one site for that matter) to be gospel. This is why. Things change. They may change again. I'll still bet a pint of Sierra Nevada that the street date gets pushed back at least once more.

That said, I like the new Limited Edition cover more than the last one. It's a bit similar to the Image laserdisc, but that's not a bad thing. Both versions are real nice.

I'd still like to see the Limited Edition of Opera to have the Original artwork, like the regular edition. I'm torn on that one. I'd want the Limited Edition only because I'm a big Argento fan, and I'll fall for the "Limited Edition" gimmick any time with an Argento movie. But I'd still like that regular edition for the cover. Decisions decisions.