PDA

View Full Version : favourite Godzilla movie???!!!???

Doyel
07-14-2001, 02:54 AM
Godzilla (B&W)

Godzilla Rides Again

Godzilla VS King Kong

Godzilla VS Mothra

Godzilla VS Monster Zero

Godzilla VS Mechagodzilla

Terror of MechaGodzilla

Godzilla VS Smog Monster

Gidora: The 3 Headed Monster

Godzilla VS Gigan

Godzilla VS Megalon

Destoy all Monsters

Godzilla 1985

Godzilla VS Biollante

Godzilla VS Destoyer

Godzilla (1998)

Godzilla 2000

Cujo108
07-14-2001, 03:27 AM
My favorite of all the Godzilla films has always been Godzilla vs Gigan. Terror of Mechagodzilla comes in a close second place. Where is Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, not to mention Godzilla vs the Sea Monster?

mcchrist
07-17-2001, 02:01 AM
DESTROY ALL MONSTERS!!!!!! As I type gleefully over the keyboard... I heard of a possible remake with all the updated TOHO crap, what a wonderful thing that would be. The new Godzilla (of 2000, etc) is badass!

Doyel
07-18-2001, 10:19 PM
Hell ya I think Destroy all Monsters would be a F*cking megahit with everyone because it's got all the good monsters!!!! Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Spiga, Gigaunites (praying mantis), Baby Godzilla, Manda (the snake with legs), Mothra's larva, and god knows what other one's will look kick'en with the new effects!!!!:cool:

MISFITZ
07-26-2001, 05:20 PM
Hands down i love :

Godzilla vs Monster Zero

The sets, the story, the costumes. Not to mention "Monster Zero" (If thats what you wanna call it) just looks cool!!! The rest follow like this:

Godzilla VS Mechagodzilla
Terror of MechaGodzilla
Godzilla (B&W)
Godzilla VS Mothra
Godzilla VS King Kong

The rest just kinda blend together, and some I still haven't watched. I didn't like at all Godzilla - the one that looked like an iguana lizard. And haven't seen the very latest remake one. So...

slasher vorhees
03-14-2003, 01:02 AM
wheres space godzilla one destroy all monsters is fucking brilliant. so i voted for it

mcchrist
03-14-2003, 01:31 AM
I think one of the cooler ones is Godzilla Raids Again, its very very dark.

moogong
03-14-2003, 01:32 AM
Godzilla VS Mothra fuckin rules.

I thought Godzilla 2000 was funny as hell because it came out 2 years after the shitty American Godzilla with Mathew Brodrick and instead of updating Godzilla...it was still just a man in a suit!!
It was way cooler too.:lol:

Broken
03-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Zilla Vs. Smog

KR~!
03-15-2003, 01:45 AM
I have all of them expect for the very last ones released after Destoyer, which you didn't list.

Jamm
03-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Godzilla VS Smog Monster. I just love that whole"save the world, stop pollution" song!

maybrick
03-19-2003, 09:41 PM
My new personal favorite is "GODZILLA, MOTHRA, AND KING GHIDORAH: GIANT MONSTERS ALL-OUT ATTACK!" Which was released in just the past year. I think it's really cool because in this one, Godzilla is the bad guy and King Ghidorah is the one you're supposed to root for! Check it out if you get the chance.

KillerCannabis
03-26-2003, 03:37 AM
I voted for Godzilla v. Monster Zero since thats always been my favorite since I was LittleCannabis. I noticed some of the newer titles were omitted. Godzilla: GMK is one of the coolest flicks I've seen the Big G in. And who the fuck voted for Godzilla '98?

Paff
03-26-2003, 04:00 AM
My vote is based on cutest girls (sorry, just don't dig Godzilla movies in general...). Could have gone with Mothra solely due to the twins, Yumi and Emi Ito.

Instead, I went with King Kong vs. Godzilla, as it has Mie Hama, who was my favorite Bond girl, Kissy Suzuki in You Only Live Twice....

Agent Z
03-26-2003, 05:17 AM
Instead, I went with King Kong vs. Godzilla, as it has Mie Hama, who was my favorite Bond girl, Kissy Suzuki in You Only Live Twice....

:eek1: Sacrilege!!

http://home.att.net/~zuk.com/yeoh_2.jpg

Not that Mie Hama was bad by any stretch.....

http://home.zonnet.nl/w.de.bruin/img/mie%20hama-%20you%20only%20live.jpg :)

mcchrist
03-26-2003, 11:47 AM
I watched Godzilla vs. Gigan tonight. That was a fun one. I'm telling you though, Sony and Toho is nothing less than a match made in hell! I doubt we'll ever see decent releases of these movies here, at least not for quite some time!

Shannafey
03-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster has been one of my favs since I was a kid!!