PDA

View Full Version : More LD on Ebay

dwatts
02-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Last time I posted such a thread I got a bit lambasted. But I'll bite again. Someone is selling a bunch of Laserdiscs that might interest you all.

I have no idea of how "rare" or sort after these are - could be complete crap. But I thought it might interest one or two anyway.

Check them out (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=dr.sleaze&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50)

speanroc
02-01-2004, 01:17 PM
i will definitely be bidding on some of those

dwatts
02-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Looks like the dude is in Germany - does that matter for LD's? Might want to ping the seller for details is need be.

7_RaggedTiger
02-02-2004, 09:00 AM
I've seen them many times listing auctions in the horror section of ebay. I can't say I would care to buy any of they're stuff for a few reasons. Main reason is simple $15 to ship the junk is a waste of money in my book. :bs: Yes he does have some rare stuff but none of it catches my eye. Everything he sells I have and own and I have seen a lot of other people selling the same stuff 24-7. A lot of laserdiscs on ebay always recycle themselves sooner or later. By the way sorry if I sound blunt and gruff I'm a bit tipsy. Anyway my eBay selling days are over due to as I have stated before too many cheap asses looking for cheap deals. If I brake about even and get a fair shake on stuff then hell yeah bring it on. That isn't the case though anymore I got burned too many times by bidders. However on a bright note if you don't mind throwing your money out the window go ahead and bid snipe his shit cheaply. As a matter of fact wait till the auction is ending THEN place your bid. Good luck and happy bidding! :banana: OH and on a serious note if you want to which laserdiscs are rare just ask me and I'll tell you which ones to bid snipe. :lol:

dwatts
02-02-2004, 11:34 AM
:D

No problem, I just mentioned it here so others could make up their mind. If someone wants those DVD's, then they can bid, if not, doesn't matter to me.

Ebay is about getting things cheaply. We discussed "bid sniping" in the last thread on the topic, and yes, it's pretty crap. But people do it, so there you go. I understand your complaint about prices, but with bid sniping (as you call it) people are just not playing the ebay game - so you'll never get the true bidded price. Oh well, that's how it works, what can you do?

7_RaggedTiger
02-03-2004, 11:01 AM
:fire: