PDA

View Full Version : I just picked up...


Zombie Keeper
01-10-2001, 09:57 PM
Dead Alive $14.99
House by the Cemetery 7.99
A Nightmare on Elm Street 12.99
Torso 22.99

All on DVD... Ya, ya, ya, I know what. Hey this whole new DVD craze is noew to me so I'm stoked!

------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

betterdan
01-11-2001, 12:20 AM
A new dvd addict is born http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif Hey Zombie just be careful pretty soon you will be spending all your money on those cursed discs. I'm up to 131 and started just under a year ago. Luckily my girlfriend and I make enough to support this little habit. Have fun!

joltaddict
01-11-2001, 01:34 AM
I'm up to 100 and I only got my player in September. I have to get to the mail before the girlfriend and stick them on the shelf before she notices!

betterdan
01-11-2001, 02:14 AM
HAHAHA joltaddict I try to do the exact same thing but dammit she usually works out of her office at home and gets to the mail before i get home.

Jason25
01-11-2001, 03:09 AM
The Torso dvd looks great. Have you ever watched this movie before? Just curious to see how you liked the film.

Zombie Keeper
01-11-2001, 04:08 AM
That's funny joltaddict! I remember doing the same thing when I was married. Only it was with computer games! What men won't do to satisfy our needs and habits.

Originally posted by joltaddict:
I'm up to 100 and I only got my player in September. I have to get to the mail before the girlfriend and stick them on the shelf before she notices!





------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

Zombie Keeper
01-11-2001, 04:10 AM
No, I haven't seen the movie. Somwhere, I remember reading a good review. So I figuerd since it was the uncut version and it looked TCMerish I'd get it.

Originally posted by Jason25:

The Torso dvd looks great. Have you ever watched this movie before? Just curious to see how you liked the film.



------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

Zombie Keeper
01-11-2001, 04:11 AM
I bought 10 just this week. So by the end of the year I sould have 520 DVD movies!

Originally posted by betterdan:
A new dvd addict is born http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif Hey Zombie just be careful pretty soon you will be spending all your money on those cursed discs. I'm up to 131 and started just under a year ago. Luckily my girlfriend and I make enough to support this little habit. Have fun!



------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

Mark Relford
01-11-2001, 05:11 AM
I almost got Diamond's House By the Cemetery at Worst Buy today. But every damn copy started to rattle when I picked it up. (Don't you hate that?) Same thing with the Pieces DVD. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

betterdan
01-12-2001, 12:34 AM
So what if they rattle? My Black Christmas dvd rattled when it came in the mail but was perfectly ok with no scratches. Just buy them and if they are damaged take them back to worst buy and exchange them for good ones.

Zombie Keeper
01-12-2001, 01:09 AM
word...

Originally posted by betterdan:
So what if they rattle? My Black Christmas dvd rattled when it came in the mail but was perfectly ok with no scratches. Just buy them and if they are damaged take them back to worst buy and exchange them for good ones.



------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

Mark Relford
01-12-2001, 02:18 AM
Easy for you to say. I've had serious bad luck with rattlers. (A few discs were even snapped in half.)

------------------
"Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

momylitlemonster
01-13-2001, 01:28 AM
If you go to reel.com you can pre-order all kinds of horror dvds. Sometimes you get them a few day before they are released in stores. Decent prices too...