PDA

View Full Version : For you slasher fans...

AceRimRat
07-16-2001, 10:55 PM
OK, while I'm sitting around waiting for Relford's HackMaster Russo poll, I'm going to try posting one. Three movies, five options, nice and simple.

It's my first time, so be gentle. :)

Feel free to post "Other" details or comments, etc.

mcchrist
07-16-2001, 11:10 PM
Voted Other... I wanna see Mutilator, 555, or Truth or Dare get a DVD treatment.

Cujo108
07-17-2001, 12:55 AM
I voted all of the above. All three of those films are major favorites of mine.

betterdan
07-17-2001, 02:58 AM
I voted for all 3 also. I made a dub off an uncut mutilator tape I rented from a video store and it looks good but I would rather have a dvd.

Mark Relford
07-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by AceRimRat
OK, while I'm sitting around waiting for Relford's HackMaster Russo poll

LOL!

I voted for all of the above. Almost went with other. (The Stepfather, Silent Night Deadly Night, Terror Train, American Gothic, etc.)

rhett
07-18-2001, 07:13 AM
I voted for all of the above, considering those slashers are up there are some of my favorite slashers. I really want to see <b>My Bloody Valentine</b> above the rest though. I just got back from a three week vacation, and one of the places I went to was Sydney Mines in Nova Scotia, and I actually got to go in one of the underground mining areas, it was really quite the treat. Call me patriotic, but I'd also LOVE to see a DVD of the Canadian made Terror Train as well. :p

Mario77
07-23-2001, 09:26 AM
Very good choices. I voted for all of them. I'd also like to see The Stepfather and Terror Train get a nice treatment on DVD. Terry O'Quinn rocks!

Doombear
09-24-2001, 12:43 PM
I also enjoyed "April Fools' Day", "Happy Birthday to Me", "Return to Horror High" (Anchor Bay will release it early 2002) and "Prom Night 2: Hello Mary Lou".