PDA

View Full Version : Dvd.it

napalm68
07-17-2001, 12:09 PM
Well, I am still waiting for those shitheads at DVD.it to send my Sonnohonno DVD. The sent it on July 6, and forgot to attach an invoice, so UPS sent it back to them. I have sent a few emails asking them what is up, and they have not responded. I finally contacted UPS, and they said that if they don't respond by tomorrow, they will get UPS Italia to follow up.

But personally, I have had a gutful. They charged a lot, and haven't delivered, and most definitely haven't delivered in the customer service area.

Fuck them.

Jason25
07-18-2001, 07:03 AM
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like they should be avoided. I hope you get things resolved and you get your dvd!

napalm68
07-18-2001, 01:39 PM
I somehow doubt I will. I have been checking the forum on Dark Dreams (http://www.darkdreams.org/forum/showthread.php3?threadid=521), and I am not the only person with this problem. One customer actually phoned them, and the fuckheads hung up on him.

I don't need this shit.

mutleyhyde
07-18-2001, 01:54 PM
Sounds like they went to the Troma School of Customer Service :rolleyes: .

DVD Connoisseur
07-18-2001, 10:50 PM
From the sound of things, it appears I'm one of the only customers that actually received their order within a week of dispatch. I must admit that the recorded delivery actually proved more of a pain than a pleasure - as I was working during the day I had to arrange for a neighbour to remain in and sign for the parcel.

zombi69
07-20-2001, 03:05 AM
Sorry to hear about the screw-up, I placed my order June 26, they sent it out July 8 and I recieved mine within the week. The only problem I've ever had is with sauzma.com , I ordered a copy of RED EDITION'S "Nightmare City" from them, they told me it was out of stock and that they would inform when it was back in. Three months went by without a word from them, so I went ahead and won it on e-bay for a cheaper price. Well another three or so months went by and low and behold, a package showed up at my door, a brand new DVD copy of Nightmare City. At first I forgot all about sauzma, because on the sender's address it displayed someone's name and not the companies (talk about low profile service), then it dawned on me when I looked at my VISA bill. Man was I piss to say the least, they were suppose to send me an e-mail to alert me that they had it back in stock. So now I was stuck with two copies, wow put one up for bids on e-bay...and did it ever fetch me a pretty penny...

napalm68
07-20-2001, 02:03 PM
Yeah, well I still don't have my Nonsohonno from those fuck faces at dvd.it. They still haven't shipped it, and still haven't responded to my emails. Fucking assholes.