PDA

View Full Version : Non Ho Sonno Score on CD

Mario77
07-23-2001, 09:49 AM
Sorry if somebody has already covered this. I've been trying to find the score on CD and haven't seen it yet. Is it out yet? From Cinevox or DRG? I bought the past two scores (Stendhal and Phantom) well before either movie was available here in the States so I figured maybe Non Ho Sonno would be out by now. I can only find parts of it to download and I'm dying for the whole thing.

mutleyhyde
07-23-2001, 11:23 AM
Mario, you lookin' for this?
http://www.footlight.com/img/product/125/8821.jpg
Go to http://www.footlight.com/product.cfm?product_id=8821

For all your soundtrack needs, start your shopping at Footlight records.
http://www.footlight.com/index.cfm

You like? :D

Mario77
07-23-2001, 12:23 PM
Thank you kindly mutleyhyde! I figured it had to be out from Cinevox somewhere. Guess I know what I'm ordering this week. I'm surprised I hadn't been able to find it at Tower. They seem to get Goblin stuff in before most other stores. I take it you have it already. What do you think? Is it on par with classic Goblin scores? I've only heard a few pieces from it; I like what i've heard so far. I'm eager to get it anyway. Thanks again.

I like, I like... :D

Mario77
07-23-2001, 12:31 PM
Sorry to ask, but I haven't been a registered user on the Forum for long, as you probably see. If it's been discussed, I missed it.

mutleyhyde
07-23-2001, 01:18 PM
No problem Mario. Actually, I don't think anybody has asked about Non Ho Sonno on cd yet, it's just that I've been hypin' Footlight for the past coupla weeks now. And no, I don't actually have the cd, I just know that if it's a soundtrack, and if it exists, Footlight will have it. I discovered them when I was footin' it in NYC a few years back, and they just had everything. It's really a fucking incredible store. They're having a July website sale, so get your order in before the end of July. I know I'll be ordering a bunch of Hammer cds from them here shortly. Think I'll be droppin' about 200 bucks :rolleyes: but it'll be worth it! I just may have to throw Non Ho Sonno in there as well. What the hell, right?

Peace man!

AceRimRat
07-23-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by mutleyhyde
I discovered them when I was footin' it in NYC a few years back, and they just had everything. It's really a fucking incredible store.

Hey Hyde, is there a brick-and-mortar store? In New York? Do you know where?

Tx, dude.

Mario77
07-23-2001, 10:19 PM
They're pretty awesome, mutleyhyde! I've been flipping through their website this morning and they sure do have a great selection. Very good prices, too! I'd love to check out the actual store in person next time I'm in NYC. Must be like taking a stroll through candyland...

Trout
07-23-2001, 11:30 PM
One of the cool things about Footlight is if you order something on a weekend, it usually gets delivered by monday (probably because they are open 7 days a week). Very cool store, with a very large selection.

The soundtrack isn't to bad, but not as good as their classic soundtracks. You should buy it though.

mutleyhyde
07-23-2001, 11:39 PM
Ahh, Trout knows the pleasures of Footlight. I am not alone. :D
Ace, yes, they are a B&M. It's not too big of a showroom, but you really don't need much space when you're stocking cds and vinyl. Plus they have a backroom where they keep all the overstock anyway. But, it is an awesome place to visit.

Footlight Store: 113 East 12th St. NY, NY 10003
Hours: Mon-Fri 11-7, Sat 10-6, Sundays closed for the summer
Phone: (212) 533-1572 Fax: (212) 673-1496

And there ya go! :D

AceRimRat
07-24-2001, 10:25 PM
Thanks, Hyde! I'll have to check it out one of these days when I meander into the city.