PDA

View Full Version : Germany needs much more gorefest and splatter!!!!!

gorefest
06-15-2004, 09:04 PM
yo whats up guys?
i think i'm the first visitor who registered from germany but i mean here are just drity pieces of shit and sons of bitches! most of the great and beautiful films are forbidden and you can only get the cut versions so this shit fucks me up!
I'm buying dvds from foreign countries and i must say that america have really experts for gorefest films like lucio fulci from italia for splatter!
but i also hate most of the films!
ya know that you can get arrested for some months if you sell for example uncut cradle of fear or something like that??
i hate that world of "quiet and good society"!!!!!!!!
does anyone know the most perverse film ever made in splatter or gorefest films?
i mean i'll get some guineapig films porductions films soon but i also want to see some real and brutal snuffs!!!!!!!! does anyone know an address of real and uncut snuff or some films? please write ya men would do me a big favor!!! so please write!!

dwatts
06-15-2004, 09:33 PM
I bet I can find a team looking for someone to play a lead role in a snuff. Let me know if you're interested. :D

SaviniFan
06-15-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm quite disturbed by what I just read. I certainly hope you aren't interested in true snuff films. I'd hate to think this site would allow such people. Please tell me I've misunderstood.

gorefest
06-15-2004, 09:42 PM
yo man, i want to have some films which are made like snuffs ya understand me? i mean like "the sick room" in cradle of fear !
but 2hours!!! and much blood, you needn't kill really humans, perhaps i would watch snuffs but for first it would be great to have some "fake snuffs" .
i live in germany au banane!
in germany perhaps you know the films like cannibal holocaust are allowed ( and only this film!!!!! ) but cradle of fear is cut!! so this bullshit fucks me really up!

dwatts
06-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Where in Germany are you?

Atmims
06-15-2004, 10:04 PM
Sounds like August Underground's Mordum would be right up your alley, gorefest.

http://www.toetagpictures.com/

Mordum is on DVD. Aside from a few hokey effects, it's the best false snuff I've seen.

gorefest
06-15-2004, 10:06 PM
ey yo thank you man!!!!!!
its hard for someone like me to get good films especially in germany!
okay i'll check the film!
thanks!