PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me if "nutbag" is a good film?

gorefest
06-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Hello to everyone.
i want to see and of course i want to buy the film "nutbag", but this film isn't cheap and often films which I think that they are great aren't so great.
So please tell something about the scenes of violence!!

maskull
12-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Just over an hour of a whiney killer bitching about his father, spouting off inane dialogue that's supposed to sound scary or crazy, and off-camera kills (for the most part). Oh yeah, some annoying over-acting from the killer as well, more comic than scary. Everything about this flick had me rolling my eyes and wishing it would end. The only positive is that the run-time is only 68 minutes. After seeing this, I'm pretty sure I won't be spending $30 to see Murder-Set-Pieces unless someone can convince me it's 1,000,000 times better than this annoying snoozefest.

Stige
12-30-2005, 04:05 PM
nutbag was a big boring piece of shit , a few "gore" scenes and a couple of sleazy murders. If you are a completist get it , if you need quality don't bother.

Murder set pieces was infinatly more enjoyable , just so you know, still no classic but a few scenes that made me squirm ( and I thought I was jaded)

thrashard76
01-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Just over an hour of a whiney killer bitching about his father, spouting off inane dialogue that's supposed to sound scary or crazy, and off-camera kills (for the most part). Oh yeah, some annoying over-acting from the killer as well, more comic than scary. Everything about this flick had me rolling my eyes and wishing it would end. The only positive is that the run-time is only 68 minutes.

nutbag was a big boring piece of shit , a few "gore" scenes and a couple of sleazy murders. If you are a completist get it , if you need quality don't bother.

Murder set pieces was infinatly more enjoyable , just so you knowI agree with both posts.

maskull
01-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I agree with both posts.
And I agree with this post. :)

theskank
01-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh Oh, this one is easy....ready.....NO!