PDA

View Full Version : Media Blaster's Future releases for Fulci, Deodato, and Franco

AlkanFan
08-06-2001, 05:50 PM
I recently talked to Media Blasters representatives at Gencon, a convention in Milwaukie. When I asked if they had any DVD's in the works for their Lucio Fulci Collection, they said they have the rights to "Lizard in a Woman's Skin," "House of Clocks," and "Sweet House of Horrors." They also mentioned that they were attempting to get an audio commentary with Florinda Bolkan on Lizard.
In addition to the Fulci releases, they said that they were working on Ruggero Deodato's "Jungle Holocaust" and Jesus Franco's "Killer Barbys." They also told me that they are working on getting a Deodato commentary. It looks like Media Blasters is well on their way to being a major player in the field of Eurohorror!

crank
08-06-2001, 09:17 PM
Does this mean that Media Blasters is a bust on Zombi 3. Man I want to know who actually does have it, becuase if they just sit on it after causing Anchor Bay to lose the rights, that will just seriously suck.

But I will definatly be picking up some of those other titles.

crank

AlkanFan
08-06-2001, 10:05 PM
They didn't mention "Zombie 3," but I never specifically asked either.

NickyDoyle
08-07-2001, 03:21 AM
A Lizard in a Woman's Skin and Jungle Holocaust sound great. Any talk of a release date?

AlkanFan
08-07-2001, 06:11 AM
They didn't mention any release dates.

Jason25
08-10-2001, 08:07 AM
I'd love to have A Lizard In a Woman's Skin on dvd, I wonder when we'll see this on dvd.

Mark Relford
08-10-2001, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by NickyDoyle
A Lizard in a Woman's Skin and Jungle Holocaust sound great. Any talk of a release date?

According to the folks at DVD Maniacs, Jungle Holocaust will be released this November. A Lizard in a Woman's Skin, (Which I'm dying to see!) will be released in February of 2002.

Jason25
08-10-2001, 10:11 AM
Sounds sweet. Thanks for sharing Mark!
I hope they announce all of the extras soon.