PDA

View Full Version : A brief review of Night of the Living Dead: Laugh Track

ekent
07-16-2004, 02:25 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~axlish/laughtrack.htm

Also if you get the chance, take a look at the front pages facelift.

Numania
07-18-2004, 11:22 PM
Man, I bought this piece of shit.
I think I spent most of the time pulling my pubes out instead of listening to the terrible "laugh track".

betterdan
07-19-2004, 12:36 AM
You pulled your pubes out for the whole running time? I bet you look like a pre puberty little boy now :lol:
I started to order this but it doesn't sound like the same thing I remembered. Does anyone remember way back in the 80s when this show would come on, Friday's I think it was, and they would show movies but change the soundtracks? It was pretty funny and one night they had NOTLD on and it was funny as shit.

ekent
07-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Was it by chance "Fright Night With Seymour"?

Numania
07-20-2004, 10:22 PM
You pulled your pubes out for the whole running time? I bet you look like a pre puberty little boy now :lol:
I started to order this but it doesn't sound like the same thing I remembered. Does anyone remember way back in the 80s when this show would come on, Friday's I think it was, and they would show movies but change the soundtracks? It was pretty funny and one night they had NOTLD on and it was funny as shit.

It's the caveman method of personal grooming...

heyfresca
07-20-2004, 10:26 PM

Wasn't that called Mad Movies? I think they reran it on nickelodeon back in the late 80's.

moogong
07-21-2004, 02:52 AM
I hate that fact that anybody can release a version of NOTLD. A classic like this does not deserve to be shit upon like this.

betterdan
07-21-2004, 03:16 AM
I think it was Mad Movies actually, thanks heyfresca.