PDA

View Full Version : House on the Edge of the Park

Jason25
08-10-2001, 08:43 AM
Classic film. Hess is great. One of Deodato's best, in my opinion. When are we going to get a R1 dvd release? I am really surprised this one hasn't been announced by someone. Hopefully this will change.

dotgain37
08-10-2001, 09:33 AM
Why don't you pick up EC Entertainment's release for now? Sure, the disc isn't that great, but at least it's uncut, the A/V presentation is passable (looks pretty much like the EC laser) and it's (IIRC) R0. The only thing that could cause a problem would be that it's a PAL disc.

Are multi region (or region free) players hard to find in the US? Over here you can't get an "R2 only" player unless you really try. And if you do get one, you can get it fixed for about $50. Just curious...

mazzariniuk
09-08-2001, 12:49 AM
Is one of the worst films I have ever seen, even Deodato hates this film.

slinker
09-08-2001, 01:51 AM
I have to say i like the movie..not because i think its a highly intelligent film and the scripts good...but its just plain old exploitation and great fun to watch, especially John Morgan dancing to that 80`s pop music...classic!!! David Hess plays a great role too...not the kinda bloke youd take home to ya parents huh girls??...heheh