PDA

View Full Version : Is my Story Of Ricky uncut?

Matt
01-11-2001, 08:44 PM
I've seen pictures of boxes on the internet that said "uncut and uncencored" on it, but mine doesn't say that. Is it edited?

[This message has been edited by Matt (edited 01-11-2001).]

TobalRox
01-12-2001, 07:35 PM
Where did you find your copy? I've been looking all over for it because I want to replace my crappy VHS of it. If you've seen it yet, if there is a lot of over the top gore, I'm sure it's the uncut version. I'm not sure exactly what is cut in a cut version though. I also haven't heard of a cut DVD. These "uncut and uncensored" boxes may have just been the VHS, because that's what I have.

------------------
"It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox

Ash
01-12-2001, 08:15 PM
You can get the uncut version at http://www.pokerindustries.com . They sell import HK movies for really cheap.

------------------
Ash - webmaster@deadites.net
Deadites Online - www.deadites.net (http://www.deadites.net)

Matt
01-13-2001, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by TobalRox:
Where did you find your copy?

I got it for Christmas from my girlfriend. She told me she bought it at the local Media Play, but I've also seen it for sale at a Suncoast under the Martial Arts section.

heces
01-13-2001, 01:26 PM
i have story of ricky on the tokyo shock american dvd label.it is region 1 and totally uncut. i used to have this film on vhs so i know it is uncut.i have heard that the category 3 media asia dvd from china is cut.but i don't know this for sure.does anyone know if this is correct?also the american dvd is widescreen 1.85.1.does anyone know what ratio the media asio version is in?

TobalRox
01-14-2001, 01:08 AM
Man, I swear, I can never find these lesser known movies in my area. I had to find the VHS version at Electronics Boutique of all places like a year or so ago, and now I can't find the DVD anywhere. I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

------------------
"It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox