PDA

View Full Version : Which recent WB horror DVD are you most interested in?

rhett
10-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Of all the DVD companies this year, no other company has brought out more horror titles than Warner Brothers, raiding their vaults of both the popular and the obscure, they have presented horror fans with a number of old and new horror hits. Whether it be their earlier releases this year of FREAKS and VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, or their newest onslaught of horror titles, they have certainly given horror fans a lot to be interested about. OF their most recent batch of horror DVDs, which one interests you the most?

walkingdude
10-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Return of the Living Dead II should have been my favorite but the altered soundtrack really put a bug up my bungus.My mind is a little cluttered by the whiskey but what comes to mind as my favorite would have to be the new Salem's Lot.Really enjoyed that for some reason.(maybe it was Samantha Mathis?)My Alive! movies haven't come in yet.(suprise suprise CD Plus!)

Roo
10-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Fearless Vampire Killers is one of those movies I have yet to see from start to finish. I'll pick this up as soon as I get a chance.

dwatts
10-23-2004, 10:54 PM
I can't say which ONE. I'm pretty desperate for both "It's Alive" and "Fearless Vampire Hunters".

mcchrist
10-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Fearless Vampire Killers. I still can't fathom how people like He Knows You're Alone.

Evil Dead Guy
10-23-2004, 11:28 PM
It's Alive

indiephantom
10-24-2004, 12:16 AM
He Knows You're Alone.

I also picked up "Salem's Lot" and I'm interested in "The Hunger" and "Return of the Living Dead 2".

Dilmo
10-24-2004, 12:17 AM
The Hunger. I have been waiting years to replace my old laserdisc.

Fumi
10-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Fearless Vampire Killers. Loved the atmosphere, the characters, the scenery, the humor, everything.

RyanPC
10-24-2004, 02:28 AM
He Knows You're Alone, by far... it's a great disc. I'm probably going to get Return of the Living Dead Part II one of these days, but there are just so many things I need to have first before I buy it. :(

Tawny
10-24-2004, 03:30 AM
Out of those listed, I already got ROTLD 2, The Hunger, and He Knows You're Alone. So next I want It's Alive and the sequels.:)

walkingdude
10-24-2004, 03:44 AM
Out of those listed, I already got ROTLD 2, The Hunger, and He Knows You're Alone. So next I want It's Alive and the sequels.:)
It's Alive III is a classic.So bad it's good.Karen Black always adds something to a movie.I loved her in Five Easy Pieces!

Morg
10-24-2004, 04:01 AM
I had to go with ROTLD Part 2, because it's the one film that I'm really looking forward to that I still haven't purchased. Aside from that, The Hunger has been the one that I've been looking forward to, and the DVD is no dissapointment in terms of transfer and audio.

walkingdude
10-24-2004, 04:04 AM
I had to go with ROTLD Part 2, because it's the one film that I'm really looking forward to that I still haven't purchased. Aside from that, The Hunger has been the one that I've been looking forward to, and the DVD is no dissapointment in terms of transfer and audio.
Depending on how many times you have watched ROTLD 2 you may not be happy with it.Unless the changed soundtrack doesn't bother you.

walkingdude
10-24-2004, 04:13 AM
I am not happy!Am I the only person who liked the new Salem's Lot?I found it so much easier to get into then the original and ever since The Stand my whole opinion of Rob Lowe changed.

onebyone
10-24-2004, 04:17 AM
The Hunger is the one I most wanted, but I also got He Knows You're Alone, It's Alive 1-3, Return of the Living Dead, Part II, and Salem's Lot.

krugerkid13
10-24-2004, 04:39 AM
ive got all the ones on that list that i was waiting for except feraless vampire killers and the new salems lot so those are probably the 2 im looking forward to getting

fceurich39
10-24-2004, 04:53 AM
ROTLD II the only one i picked up until WB release exorcist IV

Morg
10-24-2004, 04:54 AM
Depending on how many times you have watched ROTLD 2 you may not be happy with it.Unless the changed soundtrack doesn't bother you.
I saw it at the theatres years ago. With so much being said about the soundtrack, I'm sure it will bother me just knowing about it. I love the living dead movies and I won't be complete without it!

bschulte
10-24-2004, 07:05 AM
Return of the Living Dead, Part II

I'm a zombie film fanatic, and the ROTLD series is a lot of fun.

zombiexfan
11-01-2004, 08:00 AM
return of the living dead 2 and i bought it the first day it was relased ... but i would say i wasnt too happy with it, they changed the whole background music