PDA

View Full Version : The House By The Cemetery Easter Egg

mazzariniuk
09-06-2001, 12:56 AM
Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed in the past, but has anyone else found the Easter Egg on ABs release of The House By The Cemetery?

Yowie
09-06-2001, 07:51 PM
No apology needed. I like these Easter Eggs, because I never find out about them at first, only much later, making it a nice treat.

Steve Langton
09-06-2001, 10:04 PM
Shame the scene in question comes without audio, but it's a nice little extra and this sort of thing is fun to discover.

bruce h
09-07-2001, 03:17 AM
i think it's pretty humorous that they claim to have searched high and low for audio to the scene but turned up nothing - even though a small section of the scene, with audio, is in the theatrical trailer!

jak
09-07-2001, 10:48 PM
I know I just found that just sooo fucking hilarious on their part! As I pointed out in my review at the House Of Horrors, I guess thye didn't look at the trailer. Either that or they were planning yet another rerelease of Halloween or Wicker Man(Which I know they will do something like that for Wicker Man) and I know the tital of it too... The good version! LOL :D .

Really they have done SHIT with their Fulci collection, and not ONE of their tital's that they have done by themselves I don't count as a special edition. I'll stop now before the Anchor Bay lovers will kill me ;) . Jak

mazzariniuk
09-07-2001, 11:20 PM
I am pretty impressed with their Fulci collection. I am just grateful for the fine anamorphic prints and the little extras, same with the Argento collection. Extras are just that extras... at the end of the day I am looking for the best print of the film and AB are delivering.

The Chaostar
09-08-2001, 05:12 AM
I will agree on that.
A fulci film will never look as good as on an AB disc. Face it, they are doing great transfers.