PDA

View Full Version : Black Christmas dvd

betterdan
12-29-2000, 03:31 AM
I just got Black Christmas on dvd today and the disc is great. The colors are great and it's not too dark like my old warner brothers vhs. On the vhs it didn't show the complete unicorn murder or maybe it was just too dark to see but now it's so clear it's wonderful. The interviews with Saxon are way too short but oh well small price to pay to have this finally on dvd http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif The sound was a little low during dialogue sometimes but then so was the vhs. The trailer was kinda odd and in a way funny with that guys voice at the end. Overall this is a great disc I think and everyone who is a fan of Black Christmas (who isn't?) should run and get this.

creaturekid
12-29-2000, 03:38 AM
I totally agree. It was kind of a hassle for me to get the disc here in the states, as I had to go through several different online retailers before I found one that I could get it from (dvdboxoffice.com, by the way), but it was definitely worth the effort. They did a great job on it.

DVD Connoisseur
12-29-2000, 03:42 PM
I'm kind of upset because I missed Black Christmas on television over here in the UK, less than a week ago. Still, if the DVD is of good quality, it's definitely one for the collection. It's been years since I last saw this film - I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Jason Reynolds
12-29-2000, 04:19 PM
Cool. I was waiting for a review before ordering it.

Thanks.

-Jason

betterdan
12-30-2000, 08:19 AM
Definately get it you won't be disappointed. Don't buy it from chapters (don't remember their website) because there is a long wait.
Buy it from www.dvdboxoffice.com (http://www.dvdboxoffice.com) It was only $16.52 with free shipping. Only took 1 week to arrive at my door from when I ordered it and that's from Canada to the U.S. during the Christmas holiday.
For some reason that's quicker than when I order from within the U.S.

Funktion
12-30-2000, 05:21 PM
The dvd is great.
I'm looking forward for new releases from "Critical Mass" (I think that's their name...).
By the way: which dvds will they release in the future (planned releases)?