PDA

View Full Version : TOM SAVINI was on THE SIMPSONS tonight

JBENE
02-05-2001, 04:13 AM
I heard about this episode several months ago and was pleasantly suprised that tonight was the night.It was cool that he appeared a a convention of sorts, which was hosted by the guy who runs the comic book store(does he have a name?).Maybe he's Harry Knowles.Anyways it's nice to see Savini still getting recognized as the King of Splatter.

ashe001
02-05-2001, 06:45 AM
yeah, it was great. Oh, the comic book store guys name is: Comic Book Store Guy.

Chucky P
02-05-2001, 06:46 AM
I saw that episode tonight and it was kinda cool to see Savini in a Simpsons episode (but I wish there was more of him in the episode). I did like Marge's reaction that Tom was in town. "He did the effects for Creepshow, Friday the 13th AND Dawn of The Dead!" Classic :D

Jeremy
02-05-2001, 03:24 PM
That was a great episode last night! Comic Book Guy is a 45 year-old virgin no more!

Ash
02-05-2001, 04:12 PM
I'm happy to finally of seen this episode when Tom announced that he was going to be in it last Septemeber at Video Wasteland. I thought the episode was pretty funny. They should of gave Tom more air time. I thought the best part when he was on stage performing especially the scene where his stomach explodes and guts splatter all over the audience.

yuzna
02-05-2001, 06:19 PM
Hi Guys!

What's the title of this episode with
Tom?

Thanks!

Vdlman
02-05-2001, 08:49 PM
It's good to see Savini getting exposure on a show like The Simpsons! I've always loved that show. And now, coming from my perspective, it's even cooler!

Sam Loomis
02-05-2001, 09:52 PM
I believe the episode was called "Worst Episode Ever", in reference to Comic Book Guy's favorite catchphrase.