PDA

View Full Version : Zombie/Beyond comic.

Suicide
09-13-2001, 06:07 AM
I was curious if anyone has seen either comic book version of the movies?
Blackest Heart Media (http://www.blackestheart.com)
Just follow that link. It takes you to the company's main page. Look on the left where all the site links are. They're the 7th and 8th links on the left. Pretty neat. Although a bit pricey.

Jason25
09-13-2001, 07:54 AM
I suggest you pick them up, you'll enjoy them, at least I have.

The Chaostar
09-13-2001, 02:24 PM
They are not expensive!

You also get a CD with remastered soundtrack, quotes from the film and covers of tracks from the original soundtrack by Rok-Opera that sound way cool!

And, especialy in Beyond they actually improved the original screenplay!

Get it!

napalm68
09-13-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by The Chaostar
They are not expensive!
And, especialy in Beyond they actually improved the original screenplay!

Get it!

What, you mean they took all the plot holes and stupidities out (eg, once he figured out a zombie died with a head shot, he stopped trying to shoot them in the stomach)?:)

They have some cool stuff at Blackheart. Their TShirts rock. I think they used to have a Dawn of the Dead T, but I can't find it there any more.

- Wow, and they are bringing out a Beyond 2 - Escape from Beyond based on the never made screenplay!

The Chaostar
09-14-2001, 01:08 AM
What, you mean they took all the plot holes and stupidities out (eg, once he figured out a zombie died with a head shot, he stopped trying to shoot them in the stomach)?

:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

scrybe
09-15-2001, 01:24 AM
I'vr got a stack of those 'beyond' books if you want one, i'll trade you for something good on dvd that i don't have. also, i have a few of those Dawn of the Dead shirts (with just the zombie's head on them) leftover from a con. I didn't get very many of the zombie books, though. i covet what few i have, although sometime in the future it's suppose to be re-released. (since shawn decided not to re-print it), i can only hope. i don't think it's ever going to be released in prestige format again, probably a four-issue series, from what i understand. Both books are about 100 pages long (zombie is, at least, i haven't counted 'the beyond'). What's gonna kick ass is that new 'gates of hell' book that derek is working on. it looks GREAT from what i've seen.

ANY off you guys email me if interested..

the 'escape from the beyond' book is still in very slow development, waiting for the 'phantasm' comic to get done first..

<sigh>