PDA

View Full Version : a question about hammer films

jas1081
09-18-2001, 04:32 PM
I have been looking to pick up a few Hammer films and I just wanted to know if there were any good gore hammer films? Or any films that i should pick up.

skinnypuppy6
09-19-2001, 04:30 AM
try some of the Dracula titles as for gore Hammer is pretty lite on the gore compared to say italian cinema

jas1081
09-21-2001, 01:57 AM
What are some of the Dracula movies you recommend? I have Scars of Dracula and I just picked up The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires.

Hammicus
09-22-2001, 04:37 AM
Commonly except as the best of the Hammer Vampire flicks are - Dracula aka Horror Of Dracula, Brides Of Dracula & Kiss Of the Vampire.

My personal favorites are Twins Of Evil, Dracula AD 72, Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires and Captain Kronos, you can't also go wrong with The Vampire Lovers.

James

BlazingMagnum
10-02-2001, 03:12 AM
Check out Lust For A Vampire, Vampire Lovers, Vampire Circus for the best Hammer beauties. Yutte Stensguard, Ingrid Pitt, the Collinson twins - unreal!

Also check out rarely seen Scream Of Fear - awesome early black & white stuff & very gripping. The Abominable Snowman Of The Himalayas & Phantom Ship are great too.

Curse Of frankenstein, Curse Of The Werewolf, Dr Jeckyl & Sister Hyde, Hands Of The Ripper - all beautiful.