PDA

View Full Version : Pinhead in Cyberspace

rhett
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
As undead as Pinhead himself, the HELLRAISER series continues to haunt video shelves on September 6th, when HELLRAISER: HELLWORLD finally sees release. The film, which this time blames cyberspace for Pinhead's summoning, will retail for $29.99 and will contain a few notable supplements. Here is what to expect from this Dimension release:

1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen
Dolby Digital 5.1
Filmmaker audio commentary
"Ticked to Hellworld" featurette

No word yet as to weather or not Pinhead goes to HorrorDVDs in the film, but we all know he does in real life.

jasonmperry70
06-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Finally!!!!!

fceurich39
06-09-2005, 10:20 PM
yep i was impressed with deader i think this one will be even better

baggio
06-24-2005, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=rhett]As undead as Pinhead himself, the HELLRAISER series continues to haunt video shelves on September 6th, when HELLRAISER: HELLWORLD finally sees release.QUOTE]

not sure what you mean by finally? :confused: Hellraiser VII: Deader just came out exactly 17 days ago. You definitly live in a microwave world. :lol:

P.S. both Hellraiser: Deader and Hellworld were filmed back to back.

IGotsNewShoes
06-24-2005, 05:29 PM
not sure what you mean by finally? :confused: Hellraiser VII: Deader just came out exactly 17 days ago. You definitly live in a microwave world. :lol:

P.S. both Hellraiser: Deader and Hellworld were filmed back to back.

Uhm these films were both shelved for two years, that's what he means by finally.

baggio
06-24-2005, 05:54 PM
the scripts were shelved, not the finished products. both films wraped up production at the end of 2004.

Just about every script gets shelved. ex: "Land of the Dead" since mid 1999

IGotsNewShoes
06-24-2005, 09:33 PM
the scripts were shelved, not the finished products. both films wraped up production at the end of 2004.
That's just not true, but I'm not going to argue the issue, that's what he meant by finally.

Demon
06-25-2005, 08:49 AM
yeah finally we're gonna get another crappy Hellraiser sequel :)

In all seriousness what keeps them making these flicks?? I can't see too many people shelling out $20 a pop for these movies.......at least not enough to justify making more of them.

Stige
06-25-2005, 10:32 AM
idiots like me who can't stand the thought of not having a complete series even though i did't like anything past the third

Gothic Queen
06-26-2005, 05:56 AM
I don't know...I'm not expecting a whole hell of a lot. The last one left me with a bad taste in my mouth but I stand firmly behind 1, 2 and 3. Most likely I will purchase it to complete my collection of the series, but I might wait for it to appear in "Deja Vu discs" used, as I have a strong feeling it will turn up soon enough.

maskull
06-26-2005, 11:43 PM
I liked the first 3 and didn't even mind the 4th, but after that I kind of gave up on the series. I may rent this one just to see if things are getting any better, but there's no way in hell that I'm spending over $20 (or $15 for that matter) to see this.